Any "skinny" girls dieting? *Support Group*

I seem to have gained 4lbs .... :shock:

That cant possibly be right, 4lbs in one week? Im back up to my starting weight according to that, think my scales must be broken, i know ive had an off ish week but i havent eaten that bloody much :rofl:

:shock: PP :rofl: stupid scales.

Ive lost 1.5lbs :) Happy happy.

Well ive weighed myself in 3 different places in the house and had 9st 9, 9st 8 and 9st 7 ... so its fet the scales fault :lol:

just woke up and weighed myself and.....lost 3lbs :wohoo:Not much more to go if I can just keep it up

weighed on my wii fit and i have lost 2lbs.... 13lbs left to go now. hope it keeps going down now. too many tempting food around though :(

Well done for the loses girls :)

PP, was it a loss in the end??

I've only lost 3/4 of a lb.. Think my body has lost as much as its going to by changing my eating alone - so I've upped the exercising for this week. Better see some good results next Monday!

:yipee: yay we've all done really well! I need to get started on doing some crunches and get rid of my jelly belly :rofl:

8st3 today, so lost 3/4lb :) Better than I thought...
My mum has bought me a New York Cheesecake from M&S though...:happydance:

I think I'm about to mess up my 4lb weight loss today with dinner. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and pasta salad or peas haven't decided but either way I'm gonna end up being a pig :blush:

tut tut mernie ... does sound yummy though :muaha:

Had a pretty good day here, going to have a cuppa and some of those new berry flavour snack a jacks in a mo ... they are YUM!!

I know I've made myself sound like an idiot before but I have to ask cause I've seen it everywhere and don't know what it is

whats a cuppa? :blush:

Sorry havent posted for a couple of days bee mage busy!!

I weighed myself this morning as im still not convinced i put on 4lbs last week ... im 9st 6lbs today, so ive lost 1lb in 2 days? Somethings not right there :lol:

Will see what happens as of official weigh in day on Monday!!

Oh dear PP - I think you need to buy yourself some new scales :rofl:

I've been ever so good, but blew it by having a curry last night - but Matt had just been to a big important job interview so he deserved it and I obviously couldn't go without!

Fingers crossed he gets hte job - then I can afford to join the gym :yipee:

i went to the cinema last night so I ate sweets and popcorn then we went to the chippy afterwards! Oops.

not doing good today. a friend from my old work came over and we went out for lunch...as much as i looked at the salads and jacket pots i ended up with gammon and chips!!! DOH!!

this is so hard. really not motivated

Ooooooooooh I don't want to weigh myself today, I've eaten far too much this week :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->