Any "skinny" girls dieting? *Support Group*

Blah you know how bad Dominoes after my 1400 shocker last week :rofl:

:hi: Kmh, of course your welcome to join us!!

Had a so so day today, pretty good apart from im going to have a slice of birthday cake from yesterday to finish it off :lol:

I ended up saying no to OH and his ideas! Had chicken nuggets and chips! And a sneaky flake and some jelly worms :blush:

I had Dominos last week and still managed to lose weight - god knows how! :rofl:

I'm gonna have to stop looking at this thread because all of your naughty treats are making me crave something really naughty, fried and fatty :muaha:

I had chips from the chip shop for breakfast this morning :blush: Couldn't resist.
I vow that the rest of my day will be good though, soup for tea, and I've bought those Special K snack things to have inbetween. Evil chip shop smelling so good! :muaha:

:rofl: what time does your chippy open?!

ive ate a load of crap already :rofl: had a flake and half a packet of gummy worms for breakfast :( and a pitta bread with like 4 slices of ham cos it was todays date :rofl:

I can see the weigh ins are looking good for Monday :rofl:

Blah, if this is you eating healthy I'd hate to think what you used to eat :pop::rofl:

:rofl: Chip shop chips for brekkie?

Well not a great day over here either but it wasnt bad, i have been to work today though so will have burnt a few extra calories off!!

Not sure if ive lost this week but i wont mind as long as i havent gained!!

I'm doing good. All I've had today is some soup. This is mainly due to my tooth still yet but I better have lost some weight on Monday or I'm gonna start wondering what the hell is in soup :rofl:

I had a cheeky look at the scales and have lost 2 pounds - but the weekend's here and i can see those 2 pounds piling back on before Monday - there's a bottle of red wine and pack of chocolate chip cookies downstairs calling to me!

well doneon the 2lbs. The weekends are the hardest for me too :( OH always makes tasty but terrible for me meals and lunches. Also the dreaded takeaway night tonight! I ordered a chicken kebab so not as bad as it could be.

Ooooooo naughty lulubee!! :muaha: must say i cant do wine and chocolate at the same time, makes my mouth all funny :lol:

Is that bloody tooth still giving you hassle Mernie? :grr:

I was surprised it was open aswell, opened at 11am :happydance:

OH surprised me with a chinese for tea, so had quite a pig out... Had about 2000kcals today, burnt off only 600... This diet is not going to plan :dohh:

yes PP it is not quite as bad though. I'm on an antibiotic and a narcotic painkiller :happydance: I mean...no I don't enjoy my pain killer that much :blush: Tooth should be able to be fixed next week though :D

Think AF is on the way :( I'm really bloated and have been snacking constantly :'( Bet I dont lose.

I'm feeling the same way :( I've been staying up my mums and she keeps feeding me lol...

Today I can already tell isn't gonna be good. I can finally eat solid foods so I'm most likely gonna go insane with it. Hopefully theres still some loss tomorrow though :lol:

havent weighed but.....i put on a pair of size 10 pre preg jeans.....soooo over the moon. now to get into the 8's....wii fit here i come

Well, I've not managed to keep my 2 pounds off :( but I've still lost 1 pound :yipee: and I had a really bad weekend!

Well, I've not managed to keep my 2 pounds off :( but I've still lost 1 pound :yipee: and I had a really bad weekend!

Well done! I weighed in last night after my dinner and was 4lbs heavier than I was last Monday :shock: Havent done a weigh in this morning yet as OH is hogging the bathroom. I hope I havent gained :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->