Any solo mum's out there?

How's everyone Doing?
It's been a while! I had to stop TTC so I could wait for surgery and then have my gallbladder out. That finally happened In Nov and I'm now in my first tww since the op. I find it really frustrating to be on the forums when not TTC because it just seems like I'm so far away from my goals. Donor has been great about having a break and then starting up again. I'm massively frustrated that we're only getting one donation a month at the moment because of our work schedules. I know the first time I got pregnant it only took one go, but that was definitely a fluke. I'm starting to feel really negative about the whole thing, like I probably won't ever get pregnant again and if I do it'll probably end in miscarriage. I know that attitude isn't helpful but I can't seem to shake myself out of it.

Anyway, I'm around 11dpo (didn't confirm o) and all tests so far are bfn. I was having some cramping around 7-9dpo so was hopeful that was implantation but I think that was just wishful thinking. I'm not having any symptoms now and AF is due in 3 days.

Hope you're all doing well and had a good holiday period!

Hello Cinderella, so glad to hear you've had your surgery and have recovered well. That's good that your donor has been so accommodating, he sounds like a decent guy. The TWW is always awful, it's easy to forget how much time you spend questioning every niggle, you're at day 11 so not long to know either way - good luck. Xx

Just popping in to say I got my bfp two days ago! Obviously after the miscarriage I’m really nervous that this isn’t going to end well again, but I’m at least pleased that I managed to get pregnant for a second time and it wasn’t a fluke.

Hope you’re all well!

Just popping in to say I got my bfp two days ago! Obviously after the miscarriage I’m really nervous that this isn’t going to end well again, but I’m at least pleased that I managed to get pregnant for a second time and it wasn’t a fluke.

Hope you’re all well!
Oh Cinderella, I'm really pleased to hear your news. I know that things must be nerve racking for you just now, I really hope everything goes smoothly for you and will be watching to see how you're doing. Good Luck.

Hope you’re all well!

Hello Cinderella - well it's not the start of 2020, I'm so very much hoping 2019 went smoothly for you? How are things going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->