Any solo mum's out there?

Rainbo that sounds really promising! I had all of those symptoms last month 🤞🏻

I know this is my own fault for testing early, but there was barely a line at all today. I’m working late evenings (5pm-3am) so struggle with what is fmu/smu - but there was barely anything on the test this morning. I didn’t get a decent bfp until 14dpo last time and I’m only 10dpo so I know I’m not out... but all of a sudden not feeling so positive. 🙈😩

ETA: Here's the pictures... can anyone see this? I feel like I'm going crazy! :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_8278.jpg
    IMG_8278.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8279.jpg
    IMG_8279.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8280.jpg
    IMG_8280.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7

I know this is my own fault for testing early, but there was barely a line at all today. I’m working late evenings (5pm-3am) so struggle with what is fmu/smu - but there was barely anything on the test this morning. I didn’t get a decent bfp until 14dpo last time and I’m only 10dpo so I know I’m not out... but all of a sudden not feeling so positive. 🙈😩

ETA: Here's the pictures... can anyone see this? I feel like I'm going crazy! :wacko:

Those are really definite positives Cinders, and you're not even due on yet. I'd have a digital test in the cupboard for the day AF is due if I were you. Best luck.

Thanks Rags! I feel relieved that someone else can see it! If AF stays away for the next 4 days, I have a digital ready and waiting! 😂🙈

Cinderella
My bfp line eyes are Rubbish these days but I hope this is your take home baba❤️xx

I see it. Fx for you. Stick baby stick!

Still feeling like a drippy faucet, All i want to do is sleep, my appetite is weird from craving weird things and eating hardly, i feel irritable and anxious.

Still feeling like a drippy faucet, All i want to do is sleep, my appetite is weird from craving weird things and eating hardly, i feel irritable and anxious.

Rainbo thank you! Those all sound really good (and pretty much exactly what I’m feeling now) so really hoping this is it for you! You’re so much more disciplined than I am! I promised myself I wouldn’t test until 12dpo but caved at 7dpo! 🙈

Rainbo thank you! Those all sound really good (and pretty much exactly what I’m feeling now) so really hoping this is it for you! You’re so much more disciplined than I am! I promised myself I wouldn’t test until 12dpo but caved at 7dpo! 🙈
I haven't caved because I have no tests

Well that’s one way to make sure you don’t test!

Felt like my line was more noticeable this morning (my sister actually noticed it). Feeling periody though so not holding my breath 😭 I hope I at least get a definite positive if this is going to be a chemical just so I know that it definitely happened, which probably sounds odd... but I think it just helps knowing it was a definite pregnancy and not just a figment of my imagination!

AF got me this morning. Line was there last night, gone this morning, AF a few hours later. The nausea stopped about 7pm last night too.... unsure if a chemical or just not pregnant at all but decided this is a good time to get rid of current donor and look for a new one. Can’t believe I’m back at square one after being pregnant a month ago.

AF got me this morning. Line was there last night, gone this morning, AF a few hours later. The nausea stopped about 7pm last night too.... unsure if a chemical or just not pregnant at all but decided this is a good time to get rid of current donor and look for a new one. Can’t believe I’m back at square one after being pregnant a month ago.
:hugs: I'm sorry Cinderella it might have been a cp. Maybe another donor is what is best. Here for you.

:coffee: Two days til af (hopefullyshe stays away). I woke up super nauseous this morning plus a headache.

So sorry Cinderella
Good luck in your search for a new donor are you going with the co parenting site again?xx

Oh Cinders and Rainbow, I'm sorry to hear that this isn't the month for either of you - when I eventually got there and was sitting holding my D's it occurred to me that he was exactly the baby I'd wanted and if I'd conceived on any of my other cycles he's not the one I would have got! He loves it when I tell him this, i hope you can take some solice from this too. Xx

Thanks Rags! I'm a firm believer in the universe sorting itself out and what will be, will be etc. so I know that this wasn't the time for me. I feel a bit relieved to be having a few months off whilst I regroup.

Sorry you're out too rainbo! It sucks hard, but onto next month!

I looked at Cryos, figured I'd maybe do a cycle or two with their sperm and just see what happens, found a donor one day, went to reserve the next and there's a little message saying 'from July 1st we no longer deliver to private addresses.' so that's that. It was always my fallback option and I feel a bit sad that it's no longer there.

Fairytales; I've subscribed to the co-parents site again. It's like, £39 for 3 months which is perfectly reasonable. I've been much more strict on my profile about not wanting a father figure and not wanting to be too involved with each other and have gotten quite a few messages already so I'm quite optimistic!

Now I'm not actively trying, I keep feeling really sad about the miscarriage again. I would have been 12 weeks yesterday. I know that that baby was never meant to be, it was more than likely not compatible with life etc. but for those few weeks I'd had our entire futures mapped out.

Thanks Rags! I'm a firm believer in the universe sorting itself out and what will be, will be etc. so I know that this wasn't the time for me. I feel a bit relieved to be having a few months off whilst I regroup.

Sorry you're out too rainbo! It sucks hard, but onto next month!

I looked at Cryos, figured I'd maybe do a cycle or two with their sperm and just see what happens, found a donor one day, went to reserve the next and there's a little message saying 'from July 1st we no longer deliver to private addresses.' so that's that. It was always my fallback option and I feel a bit sad that it's no longer there.

Fairytales; I've subscribed to the co-parents site again. It's like, £39 for 3 months which is perfectly reasonable. I've been much more strict on my profile about not wanting a father figure and not wanting to be too involved with each other and have gotten quite a few messages already so I'm quite optimistic!

Now I'm not actively trying, I keep feeling really sad about the miscarriage again. I would have been 12 weeks yesterday. I know that that baby was never meant to be, it was more than likely not compatible with life etc. but for those few weeks I'd had our entire futures mapped out.

Aww that's a shame about cryos are there no other banks which do ship to private addresses?
Hopefully you find a new donor soon
I'm such a worrier about no tests etc doing it without a clinic but the costs are so high I couldn't afford to keep trying so I hear you on not being able to afford lots of cycles that way

Losses are very hard I still think of my babies everyday
Here if you need to talk:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"