• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Suggestions???

Frodi

Reaction score
Hello there Ladies,
I just wanted to bounce something off your minds to ease myself. I am 2 1/2 weeks late but I suffer from irregular periods. I have noticed I have a 51 day cycle so with being over two weeks late I haven't had a period in 2 full months.
What I'm wondering is, I took a couple hpts and they all came out negative, but I'm having what I think are pregnancy symptoms.
- Nausea, randomly all day, but worse in morning and evening.
- Boobs are sore and tingle. but I'm not noticing if the areolas are darkening or not.
- "spider veins" I have them everywhere! I have them on my chest, my shoulders, my arms, thighs and calves and I have then on the sides of my stomach and what look to be heading towards where my uterus is. I've never been able to visibly see my veins like this so it's strange to me. I am also a bit heavier so I can't really see my uterus well with a bit of belly already in the way.
Can I imagine these veins to be there??

Just wanted to see what ya'll thought. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->