Any team Yellow moms?

flipporama1

Reaction score
I'm team yellow, for the first time. This is baby #5 and I find out sex as soon as I possibly could with all 4. This time I have absolutely no desire to know the sex and I'm really excited for the surprise at the end! ❤
It's going to be difficult not accidentally finding out though. I have had many, many ultrasounds in the past and I'm VERY good at reading them. I have told my OB & my MFM that we do not want to know and I will be sure to remind them at each appointment. But between 16 & 23 weeks I will be getting 6 ultrasounds!!!
I think I will have to go in blind folded!

Is there any other team yellow moms here?

Me!! This is #4 and definitely the last baby! Hubby HAD to know with the rest but this time I don't wanna know!!!

Me, but not willingly. This is baby 3 and we also found out both other times. DH doesn't want to know this time and I'm happy to let him have the surprise but the suspense is KILLING ME! I'm nearly 22 weeks now, I could have known for ages already! Arrgh! Doesn't help that we've got two of the same and this pregnancy feels very different to me, so naturally I'm expecting the opposite. And I also hate that baby won't have a name until birth. Both our others were named by 20 weeks I think!

Lol, that's cool that you're willing to give your dh the surprise! With my first 3 I was the same as you, they had their names picked out by 6 months and then baby #4 we found out sex but didn't decide on his full name until the day we left the hospital! So, this time I will have a single boy name and a few girl names picked out. I have a feeling it's a girl & I've always been right with my gender hunches, lol. What I liked about waiting to name my youngest is that we could see him and make sure his name " fit" him.
I'm looking forward to meeting our little person and picking out his/her name based on what they look like ❤

me! we found out with our first and I had assumed we would find out this time. but hubby really wants to wait and convinced me to get on board. since we are 90% sure this is the last baby, it was the last chance to have the experience. We already have a boys and girls name picked out so we are good on that front. it's just driving me crazy trying to get the nursery ready!

Me! This is #5 and we are not finding out first the first time! I so hope I can. Have enough self.control to not find out during the ultrasound lol. I've always wanted to be surprised but dh never wanted to. He's reluctantly agreed this time. Now to pick out two names. That will be tricky

Me! We didn't find out with our little girl and we are not finding out this time either. X

Another team yellow mama here too, I was with my son also and it was lovely surprise and well worth waiting for. I knew before I even conceived my DS that I wanted the surprise but this time is harder as part me keeps thinking maybe it would be nice to experience both ways but the other part wants the surprise. My OH is happy either way so he's not help lol. With my son I had a strong feeling he was a boy and I was right but this time I have no inkling at all which is making it harder.

It's my anatomy scan in 2 weeks and I'm scared I'll see something that will give it away, I had no clue what I was looking at with DS but I've seen enough to potty shots on here now to know what I'm looking at lol xx

We're team yellow with twins. With DD we thought for sure she was a boy and I was so pleased when she came out and she was a girl. Not knowing just makes it hard to pick names. We've got 2 boys names but having troubles picking two girls names. And if it's one of each I hope whst we've picked go well together!

I like having gender neutral sheets & bunting bag warm jackets. Thankfully we've got enough for their winter months just born (in Feb in Canada) as DD was born in Autumn last year. And the bedsheets are all gender neutral snd two sets were bought, just in case!

Team yellow too :) I feel the opposite of pp, I think it's weird to name your baby before you see them! What if they don't fit their name? :haha: it was kinda fun deciding the name the day he was born too, looking forward to it again xx

Ha! We could never do the naming in the hospital. We're both waaay to picky about super common names, or religious names. His family is all michaels, andrews, johns - irish religious so we're done with those. DD is a unique name with Scottish heritage reflecting both of our family ancestery. We're hoping to have something similar just without the Mac for these two (DD was named MacKinley). Guaranteed to not be mixed up with a hundred other Aidan's. Sarah's, Jen's, or Jeff's in the classroom!

Team yellow here! We found out with our two boys so looking forward to a surprise :)

Ha! We could never do the naming in the hospital. We're both waaay to picky about super common names, or religious names. His family is all michaels, andrews, johns - irish religious so we're done with those. DD is a unique name with Scottish heritage reflecting both of our family ancestery. We're hoping to have something similar just without the Mac for these two (DD was named MacKinley). Guaranteed to not be mixed up with a hundred other Aidan's. Sarah's, Jen's, or Jeff's in the classroom!

I doubt there is any Jeffs now ha ha

I doubt there is any Jeffs now ha ha

All the older names are making a come back, just not sure anymore what people dig! We also don't want super soft cutsy names for girls, when she becomes CEO/president/prime minister we don't think Sophia-Rose, Lilly-Anne, Scarlette, Grace or Serena are very stately or speak to any sort of authority. I'm sure we're just being silly about it but I can see those name more in secretary/receptionist roles than someone leading the pack...

Yes my girls names never end in a etc all beautiful names but not my taste. We probably wont name for a few days. :)

I'm team yellow through many scans, just tell the tech at the start and they will tell you when to look away! We will be finding out what we are having soon, can't wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->