Any thoughts on my chart?

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Hi girls, so what happened was I had a +opk Friday and I was aching like crazy with ewcm Saturday eve till Sunday eve
Yet my chart shows no ov temp shift? I did miss my bbt on Monday and drank a bottle of wine Saturday at a friends wedding , took me the whole day to get through it mind :haha: with lemonade of course , okay and maybe a couple more besides :lol:
Could this have made my Sunday temp slightly higher? Should i lower it I read some say it can affect and very rarely drink ...

So was just wondering, would you say I ovulated when I got my signs of it or a false ovulation month?

Thanks in advance xx

I am going to lower my Sunday temp due to alcohol the whole day before so here's my chart before I altered this temp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1
I'm not sure - I'm kind of new to charting; however, are you ttc? I wouldn't advise drinking at all if ttc - best of luck to you though - babydust!

I don't usually drink but did last week for my friends wedding and this weekend for my other friends birthday. I haven't been out for years I kid you not. Lol I was ttc now not trying not preventing but still charting and bbt as I'm in the habit now :) and I want to use this as a contraception too, but I think I have sorted it. I read to just minuses 0.3 on my temp the day after a drink and the crosshairs came back and made it match everything else so all is good.
Thanks for replying :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"