any tips for morning sickness

bumpbetty

Reaction score
Morning sickness has hit with a vengence, it started yesterday around 11 am and lasted well into the afternoon. Now this morning at 11 again i feel horrendous. Its hard to function! Any tips out there?

I know its totally random, and every pregnancy is different. Last year i never had morning sickness at all and i lost our little girl at 18 weeks due to turners syndrome. I know lots of mums have no ms and have healthy babies too.
Should i take it as a good sign? This pregnancy does feel very different from last time which gives me a little bit of reassurance.:wacko:

I don't know how true this is I haven't got morning sickness so I haven't tried it but it fascinated me!!

I read wearing a travel sickness band on your wrist helps!! :lol:

worth a try!! let me know if u try it and it works!!
:flower:

A small glass of ginger beer works wonders for me!

One of my friends said she sucked on a lemon wedge when her morning sickness got REALLY bad. Otherwise she would just add lemon juice to her water.

Some people enjoy ginger tea, but warm liquids tend to make me feel worse.

Some people also say crystallized ginger works wonders too.

If all else fails, talk to your doctor. She may be able to prescribe some anti-nausea meds for you.

Hi, try vitamin b6. It's been proven to work and so far it's really helping me. See my post under someone else's thread about feeling sick.

I just have been eating what I can when I can. I had to use medication twice because it got to the point where I would no longer hold even water in, and I was puking throughout the night. Now I am slightly better, but it comes and goes. Nothing really has worked for me, but I try to stay away from medications unless I really need it.
Don't worry as apparently every pregnancy is different from the other, even with the same person!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->