Any tips or advice for me? I'm losing hope!

Lovebug1821

Reaction score
Well, here i am again a new month! This is really starting to get very frustrating! This last cycle we tried SMEP & Conceive Plus and after every time we had sex i would lay there for 30 mins before getting up & no luck yet again! Is there anything we can try that can help improve our chances? I am going to start drinking more water (i know i don't do that much!) But is there anything else we can do???

Thanks Ladies!

I did something the month I got my bfp. first Ill tell u why. First woman produce more CM during thier fertile period to help the sperm get up the cervix. second they say the more excited a man is the better. He draws up more sperm that way. They say having an orgasm increases your chances as well cause it pulls the sperm up and produces more CM.

Now I dont know about you but I cant have an orgasm during sex. So I grabbed a vibrator and invited OH to come help. First the time we spent doing that I knew was driving him over the edge so therefor creating more sperm. And when I came I produced extra CM to help those spermies. And voila! Im pregnant! Good Luck hope it helps!

P.s. I didnt tell him the reason. Would kinda ruin the fun. lol

It depends on how long you have been trying...
Also, have you asked this question in the ttc section? I can imagine that you will get loads of advice about charting, vitamins, nutrition, soy etc.

hmm, that's interesting! =) I've never used a vibrator before. I do orgasm during sex. I just don't know what else to do.

If you haven't been doing this for long, maybe you just need to keep trying a little longer?

I also raised my bum up on a pillow after dtd to help the swimmers along with a bit of gravity :winkwink:

It depends on how long you have been trying...
Also, have you asked this question in the ttc section? I can imagine that you will get loads of advice about charting, vitamins, nutrition, soy etc.

I disagree. cause if they are TTC they arent pregnant so therefor looking for answers too.

Well if you orgasm on your own try teasing the hell out of him b4 sex. Tie him up and tease him or soemthing. Also I always got right up after sex and ran to the washroom.

I posted a big thread a while back called, I believe, How I Got my BFP, and how you can, too. or something similar.
Check threads started by me and you'll find it.
Good luck! :)

My husband and I concieved on our 10th cycle of trying. We tried several things during those months. 1. OPKs 2. Laying for 20 minutes afterwards propped up 3. Orgasming and over exciting hubby 4. Having sex regularly about 3 times a week even during the non fertile period
5. Eatting blueberries

On our 9th month... we tried Preseed and we used it on our 10th BFP month as well.

But we did two things different on our BFP month... 1. I got tired of putting my life on hold and started exercising (which can help some concieve) and 2. Instead of using the missionary style we tried Doggie Style for a deeper penetration.

It honestly can take a long time sometimes, but everything be normal. Due to hubby's job we were able to get our infertility testing done before 12 months... well at least all the tests they were able to do before i got my BFP. But the ones they did... all the results came back normal.

Best of luck to you, and please know that you aren't alone. For anyone who has trouble ttc... we all feel broken and at a loss. I'm rooting for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->