• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ttc #2's?

Hi!

Im ttc #2, im on 1st day on my second cycle Af fue today but no sign yet and got BFN this morning.. my little girl is 18 months.. How u getting on??

:hi:
Im just on cd3, first AF after the implant has come out

what method are you going to be using? I'm just charting and hoping I have my ovulation day right..

opks, preseed and a mooncup.
We were ltttc and IUI with DS1, i dont want that to happen again so doing all i can

well best of luck and keep me posted on how your getting on xx

Here! TTC #2. We have a 5yo. Have been NTNP since mc in Sept 09 and TTC since May 2011. AF is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I'm ttc but I don't do the cycle thing, or temping.
With my first LO I just came off the pill, and we had sex whenever we wanted to, but around 2 week-ish after AF we did it a LOT. Took 6 months ttc with her.

With this one though, we dont have much time together any more, so we hardly ever DTD, like once every few weeks. He keeps saying if we want to get pg we need to put more effort in, but I feel awful just doing it for that! Hopefully we'll just be lucky lol!!

TTC #2 - came off Mirena in May apparently as of today starting cycle #3 - CD1 8/7

coming off a chemical pg - hoping August is my month.

going to try charting this time around waiting on my OPKs I ordered online. I might need some help since I have never done it!

My DD will be 4 in October.

:hi:

sorry havent replied to this thread sooner, weve been away all week

Hello! We're TTC #2 and are on 1st cycle too. In about 4dpo and am having lots of symptoms. I so hope their real! I had Implanon removed in Feb, then NTNP till now as I wanted to turn 30 first (drink my sorrows away!!)
With DS (2yrs old) I came off pill and 6 weeks later I was pg, do I think we've convinced ourselves it won't take long, which is a bit foolish really. Not really doing anything apart from checking cm and :sex: lots - it's doing wonders for that part of our lives :)

Good luck everybody! Big TTC#2 positive vibes to all! He he

P.s, I love your signature arcanegirl. Your little dude is so cute!

Thankyou :D
Theres not much of a gap between our LO's. What made you decide to ttc now?

We are ttc #2 as well, our daughter is 15 months and this is our first cycle of trying. I will be testing on Monday, as it will be 14 dpo and af is expected somewhere between Sunday and Tuesday - I am hoping she skips her visit!!

We are gonna be ttc soon-ish. We haven't decided on a date really since we bought the wedding forward! Good luck to all of you who are already started!

Thankyou :D
Theres not much of a gap between our LO's. What made you decide to ttc now?

I know :) My sons bday is 12th April, how bout yours?
I have been a little strategic about it, but I really wanted 3 years between them as he will be a little more independent and I'll be able to focus a little more on baby than if he were younger, plus financially it will work best for us too. what about you?
X

The age gap seems about right, though its been difficult to decide a right time as we were 3 years + assisted conception with my son

The age gap seems about right, though its been difficult to decide a right time as we were 3 years + assisted conception with my son

I hope everything goes just as you want it to this time :) Good luck! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->