• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ttc #2's?

So I took your advice ladies and waited till today to test with FMU and still BFN. No AF, still no symptoms and even if I ov'd later than I thought im defiantely late now. All this waiting around sucks!

So I took your advice ladies and waited till today to test with FMU and still BFN. No AF, still no symptoms and even if I ov'd later than I thought im defiantely late now. All this waiting around sucks!

Me too! I thought perhaps I might be due yesterday instead if I was later this month, but surely I would get a positive HPT either way by now. Stupid body, no idea what the hell it's playing at. Before I conceived my first, my period just stopped, for no apparent reason, for two months! Hope it's not happening again.

Fingers crossed you still get your BFP in the next few days. Keep us posted! :) xx

Thank you Bucket you too! I think our bodies realise we are waiting for symptoms and go MWAHAHAHA lets see what we can dish out this time :devil:
My cat had her kittens today which has made me super super broody, is that weird? Shes so proud of herself shes been purring her head off all afternoon :haha:
Hope all you other ladies are doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"