• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ttc #2's?

Thankyou :)
There was never a reason found so the chances are on our side for a second

I just got my bfp, pregnant with #2 right now! Good luck to all you ladies, baby dust to all!!

Good luck to everyone - we are going to try SMEP this cycle - and doing my best to keep focus on those IC OPKs - think I would be better off with the digis... comparing lines and such is not really my idea of a good time... more BDing less compare and contrast!

My DD has finally decided she wants a brother or sister - she is pretty adamant on a sister though...

Hi ladies, can I join? :wave:

I have just started my first "official" cycle TTC #2 though I did spot ov last cycle...and we did try...but no luck boooo. :nope:

Have been given a CBFM to play with this cycle and am going to use my normal bag of tricks that I used the cycle I fell with LO.

...I am prone to ectopics (had 2 while TTC #1) so TTC is a bit of a bumpy scary ride for me. I am acutally relieved AF has arrived, rather than having another ectopic! It does seem to hurt more than I remember though but at least it's not too heavy.

Sometimes I wish there was a fast forward button in life and then you could push play when you become pregnant. The only thing stopping me from really wishing that is my 5yo son https://www.pic4ever.com/images/Laie_23.gif

Sometimes I wish there was a fast forward button in life and then you could push play when you become pregnant. The only thing stopping me from really wishing that is my 5yo son https://www.pic4ever.com/images/Laie_23.gif

You're so right, this waiting around business is a bit pants! I shouldn't complain yet though, it's only cycle #1 so far and I've promised myself to be mrs positive for a while yet :)

I think I might do opk's next time too, we just though we'd wing it this month, and BD lots while I check cm. 4/5dpo now. Feel like poop too so hopefully that's a good thing! that's pretty much how we got DS so fx!

Actually, it's 2.21am, my son had a screaming fit so is in bed with me and my hub. They're both snoring while I can't sleep and have really bad heartburn! Grrrrrrrr. He he.

And good luck 2016, hope this next journey is smoother for you :flower:

Hiya, we've been TTC baby number 2 since September 2010, but i've only been using OPK since April. My cycles are a bit irregular at the moment. I thought i would of fallen pregnant by now. I did get a positive test at the end of April but this turned into a negative a couple of days later, so I think maybe I had a chemical pregnancy.

Good luck everyone

:hi: LouiseClare!

nice to meet you! Sorry about the chem pg - I just had one last month. Sending :dust: to you for this cycle!! :bfp: coming your way!

Hi! Can I join? 2nd month ttc, am charting and using OPKs. Positive yesterday and a negative today, so I suppose that makes me in the tww!

I think ive discovered the OPKS i have are a bit crap! Saw someone else post about the faintness of them and another friend has said how faint the control lines were on the ones she had.
Im sure I saw a darker line a few days ago, but nothing close to a positive...now theyre just a smidge of a line on the test lines! Im wondering now if that darker one was my "positive"

I had that with one of the ones I was using. What ones were they?

Yep! me too! little sachet dipsticks? I only got a faint test line yesterday, when the other brand I used had a solid line. Am glad I had the other brand now. Did you cover your bases?

Yep the dipstick ones!
I think ill invest in some others to backup when i see a darker line, payday lines up with af being due nicely :lol:
Which other ones did you buy?

I think were covered, I dont have a cycle length as of yet but were covered for CD14 and 17.

Some from Babymad. Got 20 for £12.99. I decided to get peesticks that you didn't need to dip for when I was at work.

Temp didn't keep rising this morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"