• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ttc #2's?

Ahhh i know the ones you mean, they're Definatey stronger lines than the one step ones?

Sorry to hear no rise this morning :(

Yeah, was no question it was positive, whereas the onestep just had a faint line. Am hoping the temp won't matter, but we did all we could do, so we'll see.

Fingers crossed :hugs:

Ill buy some of those opks if no af this month.

Would it be okay for me to join? We've been trying for #2 and no sign of AF so far, I'm hoping she stays away! Baby dust to you all! :hugs:

Not too bad, getting excited over a freecycle pickup today of some newborn cloth nappies! You?

Not too bad, getting excited over a freecycle pickup today of some newborn cloth nappies! You?

Bless you! :0)
Good thanks, just chilling while my little man has a nap, it feels too quiet lol!

Oooh, I love freecycle, got a lot of things for Jack from there. Plus some cloth nappies! :thumbup:

yup, he wears a 'sposie at night, but in the day he's in Totsbots easyfits, Although I don't see how they will do him through to potty training!

Ahh, ive not tried those. we use a mix of most others though! So far theyre all still fitting Alex fine but hes skinny built.

Jack is a chunky chubster. We have one Baba+Boo which the childminder prefers, but if she wants to replace my entire nappy stock she is welcome too!

:lol:
my mil has just about gotten used to Flips, though the elastic has gone in them and are getting easier to leak out.

:hi: AG!

We just started TTC #2 as well :flower: (of course you already know that but the others don't :lol:)

suppose I should introduce myself for those of you who don't know me (or pretend not to know me :rofl:)

I'm Vickie, mommy to 3 year old Hannah and married to Stan. I came off BCPs this month and if my estimates are right AF should arrive at some point next week. I showed signs of O last weekend (not doing OPKs though so just going by CM signs mostly) and we DTD during that time. We'll see what the month brings though! I really don't think I'm PG :shrug:

I've had no signs. The only "odd" thing is that my stomach area (especially lower abdomen) is really sore when I'm working out (mostly when I'm jumping around). I'd chalk it up to previous workouts but I hadn't worked out in 6 days when I restarted them on Monday and noticed the pain.

:hi: Vickie! Good luck, hope you're not waiting too long!

I noticed that too Arcane! :)
What is free cycle btw?"

Hey Vickie! Good luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116