• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ttc #2's?

Girls looooooook!
Top one is todays opk!

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/2011-09-06173251.jpg

TTC it's been frustrating, my last time as well as this time. I'm on month 14 now of TTC #2. How about you?

Good luck AG! :hugs:

Im sorry it's been so tough for you! I wish no one had to go through all these ups and downs. This is my first time actually trying. Wasn't trying with our first. So I'm praying that I won't have any problems this time. I'm afraid to want it so badly, that it doesn't happen. But, I know myself, and know I will drive myself nuts during the tww every single time! lol I went out and bought some of the dollar store cheapies today seeing as this is not going to be just a one month thing for us. And really don't want to spend tons of money if I don't have to! here's hoping these do what I need them to when the time comes!

I got another one :happydance:

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/IMG-20110907-WA0000.jpg

DH and I are so shattered :dohh: we dtd last night from the first positive opk. Should be okay to wait untill tomorrow night shouldnt we?

DH and I are so shattered :dohh: we dtd last night from the first positive opk. Should be okay to wait untill tomorrow night shouldnt we?

Yeah I think so :)

From everything I read they recommend every other day anyways ;)

Yeah SMEP! Although I would always worry it wasn't enough, even though I knew it would be!

Good luck TTCinBC! If you need someone to vent to I'm available and I understand the frustration. :hugs: Hopefully it happens sooner rather than later though! :hugs:

AG good luck :D And smiple eh? ;)

Ive ran out of decent opks now, but at least just in time to show me the results I wanted :D
We didnt get to do anything more, due to alot of things on our mind atm were so tired and just want to get as much sleep as possible! We'll see if the once worked or not!

Im currently in the process of deleting very old data on FF and its taking ages! I cant seem to find a way of mass deleting data, ive got about 3 years worth of cycles to go through one by one!
My cycles were so different then, theyre throwing off my average stats so I could be doing with them not there.

For SMEP you start on CD8 and bd every other day until the OPK turns + then you bd every day for three days skip a day then do it one more time. (just in case you o late) then you are done until next cycle!

I did SMEP but I did every three days starting on CD6 until the day I o'ed - then I couldn't get anymore in because I was cramping so bad.. but it must have worked!

Thats alot of BDing! Not a chance with work and a toddler about! :lol:

Thats alot of BDing! Not a chance with work and a toddler about! :lol:

:rofl: Agreed!

Well ladies I had a temp rise today let's hope I have a few more to confirm ov :happydance: Was pretty hopeful at the beginning of cycle but dh was sick alot and I didn't have much ewcm. Sooooo fingers crossed I still have a chance this cycle!

How are u ladies?

Well I am now 17dpo and....... Big Fat Nothing. No AF and no BFP. I dont feel at all like AF is due either so I have no clue what is going on lol. Will just keep waiting I guess!
Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->