• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ttc #2's?

Was surprised this morning when ff confirmed ov for cd18 instead of cd19! :happydance: 3dpo. :)

Well another day and another no show and BFN, absolutely no AF symptoms at all but I have been feeling sick since tea time last night. Is it too early to be getting that as a possible pregnancy symptom? Im definately not ill no temp or other symptoms just constant nausea feeling that gets worse when I eat or drink anything. Also have a funny taste in my mouth. Any ideas ladies? :shrug:I didnt get any symptoms last time apart from getting bigger lol.

18/19 dpo today depending on which app I look at lol.

Are you using cheapir pg tests? They might not be showing anything when a better brand might.

Ive tried FRER and boots own and both have come up BFN. I dont want to go to the doctor yet for a blood test its still a bit early and this is only our first cycle of ttc so we wernt really expecting anything to happen! Im just a bit confused as my periods have always been regular and there are very definate symptoms I get for about a week beforehand that havnt showed up this time.

Ive tried FRER and boots own and both have come up BFN. I dont want to go to the doctor yet for a blood test its still a bit early and this is only our first cycle of ttc so we wernt really expecting anything to happen! Im just a bit confused as my periods have always been regular and there are very definate symptoms I get for about a week beforehand that havnt showed up this time.

Is it possible u ov'd later then u think?? How did u confirm ov?

I tend to get ov pains each month and I checked my CM. Its possible I ov'd later than my app said but I definately had EWCM this cycle at the time my app said I should be fertile/ovulating. I was just thinking I was on a slightly longer cycle with all the BFNs as its my first after my coil was removed but now im not so sure!

Oh and thank you both for replying I was starting to think I was going a bit crazy:wacko:

I had ov pains this month on cd15&16 and ov was confirmed by temping on cd18, and I have read that "ov pains" are not always the actual releasing of the egg, could of been your body gearing up? :shrug: If that were the case you'd be 3 days behind where u think :shrug: Or it's still completely possible that you just haven't got your :bfp: yet.. Fingers crossed,, I'd wait a few days and test with a FRER with FMU... Good Luck!! :flower:

As a rule, if you've got enough hormone in your system to be getting morning sickness, tiredness, etc., supposedly you've got enough to show up on an HPT. HOWEVER, when I got pregnant with my first, my boobs got sore at 5DPO, my morning sickness started two days before I got a positive test and the tiredness had me in bed at lunchtime on the day before I tested positive. I got crappy, faint results with an internet cheapy, but a nice (light) line on a Clearblue +/-, three days after my period was due.

It's entirely possible you ovulated late this cycle. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted.

I'm on CD30 with AF due CD29-31, but I don't chart, temp or OPK. DTD about three times over the course of an 8-day-ish window around my fertile time. Who knows. I have cramps and some crappy evap lines on an internet cheapy, but nothing even slightly promising yet! :) Will test again if AF hasn't arrived by tomorrow morning's FMU.

Thank you both for replying! Still nothing today so im going to hold off till fri when I get paid and can go buy some more tests :winkwink: Sickness died down late last night but hasnt gone away completely so im not sure if it was morning sickness or not. Im trying really hard not to google early symptoms as I dont want to end up obsessing or disappointed but its very tempting :blush:
FX'd for you today Bucket if you test!

Unless you're 100% sure when you Oved I'd just presume you oved later than you thought. Good luck xx

Tested today but got a BFN. No sign of my period, either. Guess I must be on a long cycle this month. How annoying. Don't feel anything like I did when I was preggie with my first, so I'm guessing this isn't my month. I'm kind of a POAS addict though, so I'll prolly keep testing every day until my period comes! ;)

Hmmm. The plot thickens. I looked back over my diary that I keep on the iPhone of all my symptoms (I actually keep it because I'm recovering from PND, but it's dead helpful for plotting imaginary preggy symptoms, too!). ;)

I am a chronic migraine and cluster headache sufferer and, since it's cycle-related, they stopped dead when I conceived last time and I had only one the whole time I was pregnant. WELL. I realised today that I haven't had a single headache since CD22 (I'm on CD33 today). That's the longest without a headache in, er, as long as I can remember. In fact, since I was last pregnant...

Looking back over my dates and when we DTD this month, I think it's possible that I OVed very late this month, and my period isn't actually due until the end of this week, which would make it too early for symptoms to speak of - and for definitive testing - yet. Maybe I'm not out after all. Not getting my hopes up though (much). :)

You're never out till she shows! Im still hanging around waiting for something to happen one way or the the other lol. :thumbup:

As a rule, if you've got enough hormone in your system to be getting morning sickness, tiredness, etc., supposedly you've got enough to show up on an HPT. HOWEVER, when I got pregnant with my first, my boobs got sore at 5DPO, my morning sickness started two days before I got a positive test and the tiredness had me in bed at lunchtime on the day before I tested positive. I got crappy, faint results with an internet cheapy, but a nice (light) line on a Clearblue +/-, three days after my period was due.

It's entirely possible you ovulated late this cycle. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us posted.

I'm on CD30 with AF due CD29-31, but I don't chart, temp or OPK. DTD about three times over the course of an 8-day-ish window around my fertile time. Who knows. I have cramps and some crappy evap lines on an internet cheapy, but nothing even slightly promising yet! :) Will test again if AF hasn't arrived by tomorrow morning's FMU.

I had total symptoms at 5dpo and didn't come + until 14/15dpo

I had total symptoms at 5dpo and didn't come + until 14/15dpo

Yeah, so did I (and loads people I know). And I'm certain it wasn't all in my head because I didn't suspect for a minute that I was pregnant. I thought that my mood swings indicated I was about to come on! :)

Still no sign of AF today, but I went totally psycho on my husband last night, so clearly she's on her way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->