Any weird and not so weird tww symptoms?

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Well this cycle has proven o be a weird one for me. From Spotting (if you call 2 specks of blood spotting) on dpo's 6 and 7 respectively to having pulling and tugging feelings a few days prior to the spotting. Now this morning I had a wet dream Sorry for the tmi but i haven't had one since I was like a teenager lol. These Symptoms are accompanied with headaches and very light cramps. Lol

So I was wondering if any of you ladies have had weird symptoms in recent cycles. lol

I had ewcm @ 5dpo, heartburn and a one off nose bleed. They were my only symptoms, bar the IB and mild cramping xx

Thank you for answering. Just curious what was your go ahead sign hat you should test?

I actually had a BFN on an IC and a heavy bleed around the time AF was due so assumed I was out, more so because it was our first cycle. I was just in a state of 'yep, we're done. It was never going to happen this soon anyway'. My bleed was SO heavy that I knew something wasn't right - I was literally soaking through a tampon every 30 minutes. This lasted for 4 days and I knew I had to retest and see a doctor because something wasn't right. I got a BFP on a tesco own brand, had my blood tested, and then went for an ultrasound. Everything was fine and my baby is still perfect at 20 weeks (tomorrow!). We still aren't 100% sure what caused the bleed. My mum and sister both experienced bleeding throughout their first trimester but nothing like mine.

Basically, my experience probably isn't like many others. I was testing from around 10 dpo and got negatives all the way through. Even now when I pee on an IC, I get a negative result. Hope that helped xx

Wow that was long.

Awee Congrats! Well I had heavy bleeding with my daughter so I thought I was not going to be pregnant (She was an ooopssie) lol and a month later when AF didnt show I tested for the hell of it and got my bfp. I guess this is a waiting game ( that I hate) I assumed mine was the vanishing twin (since I am prone to twins). Who knows though whats important is you and your baby are great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->