Any words of wisdom for using my CBFM?

Hey girl, forgot to update that i got another high today (2nd day in a row). Boob slightly hurt today as well. I'm only CD12. I think O might come a tad bit early this month? Not sure but i'll let you know about my test in the morning! How was your 1st day using your cbfm?! Its neat, huh!?

Hopefully you got a peak today! I'm CD8 and still low--not expecting a high until around 12-14 maybe? If you O early you won't have to use as many sticks---that'll be nice!

Today I'm CD14 with 4 days of highs in a row including today. I'm thinking i'll O within the next 5 days. We should be O'ing at about the same time!! 2WW together. I think the cbfm is just so neat. I got one more day to get a peak otherwise i'll have to dig into another pack of 10. I've been looking on ebay for sticks and they got them a lot cheaper than in stores! Probably will purchase some more on their! Did you get a high today? Good luck!!

CD 9 and still a low today! Oohhh I'll hafta look on ebay if they have them cheaper. But we are getting our BFP's this month so we won't need another box, right? :) I should O sometime in the next 8 or 9 days so I'll be just a bit behind you.

Hi all, I am on CD4 first time using CBFM so only a couple of days to go before POAS!! Just wondering when you ladies are BDing? Every other day when high and then everyday on peak? Not sure what the 'regime' is :winkwink:

Yea for all us 1st timers! Yes, that is my plan to do every other when it goes to high and then everyday when it goes to peak! I'm also going to use OPK's still this month around the time I usually O just to make sure.
Good luck, let us know how it goes for you!

Pinksmarties - i agree with korink. I am BD'n every other day. Sometimes two days in a row. When i get my peak i'll be doing everyday! Maybe twice LOL. Good luck to you! Make sure you update us!!!!!

Korink - yes we WILL get our bfp's this month!!!!!! ;) i sure want my baby! I know you do too! I wonder if you will get a high on CD11 like me? I wonder if that's what it automatically does for the first month? We shall see. I'm so excited! I been putting a pillow under my butt after bd. 2 girls I've talked to got pregnant from doing that. I know its kind of silly but it might work! Keep me updated girly! :)

BABYDUST are you same cycle day as your monitor? Because I'm CD10 today, but my monitor's only on day 9---still low today. I'm debating, we usually start bding CD 8 and go everyother day until we get a positive OPK, but I'm wondering now if we should hold off until we get a high and first start bding then?

And so not silly, I've been doing the pillow under me since the beginning! lol

That's strange your monitor says the wrong day. Doesn't sound like something is right. Did you test within your 6hr time frame? That just sounds so weird. hmm. As far BD'n, i think you should keep doing what you're doing just incase your monitor misses your peak for some fat chance with it being the first month. When i took my test today my stick was weird. I think it was a dud or something. It never showed any lines. Just blue smudges. My monitor read that as high again though? Very weird. Tmrw i'm wondering if it's going to tell me to test again since i never got a peak. I will be CD16. Makes me nervous lol. I just say keep doing what you're doing as far as doing the freaky deaky! Try searching on the internet if anyone else had that problem with the CD being wrong on their monitor. So strange!

I am CD4 on CBFM but in reality CD5 as I started AF Thursday afternoon. The instructions say to start the day after therefore starting as CD1. Do you think I should have changed it to be CD2?

Never mind pillows I have my bottom half way up the wall with my legs in the air after BDing!!!

Yep, pink me too, I started AF in the afternoon so then it told me to set the monitor first the next day and even though I'm CD2 to put it to CD1. So babydust I was just curious if that was your situation too and if your CD11 when you got your high was actually CD11 and monitor day 11. Does that make sense?! lol Confusing I guess. And what do you think pinksmarties are you going to first start bding when you get a high reading, or are you going to bd whenever you normally started bding even if it's a low reading?

Our bed is in the middle of the room and by the time I'd twist myself around to get my feet up on the wall behind me I'd lose all of hubby's little swimmers so I have to settle with the pillow. Otherwise believe me, this rump would be up on the wall!!! lol

Oh, and babydust there's something about the lines getting lighter or 1 of the lines getting lighter when you're at your peak because when your estrogen rises the line gets lighter or something??! Idk, google what the lines mean because I read somewhere something about that----hopefully your peak will be tomorrow!

Ohhhh!!!! LOL. I'm dumb. I read that totally wrong! I started spotting nov 5th and 6th. I didn't get my full blown period until the 7th so i set my cbfm as cd1 on the 7th when in reality it was prob cd3. I'll search about the peak lines. I hope its soon!!!

Pinksmarties - good idea about the wall! I'll try that too. Anything i'll try once lol.

Any of you taking prenatals or folic acid?

Yep I take prenatals that have 800 mg of folic acid---I just realized I've been taking prenatals since Nov. of 2010. Cripes....I also take Vitamin B6 100 mg and vitamin D3 (I think it's D3).

I take them prenatals too! OMG! I got a peak this morning!!!!! I am so excited!!!!! CD16. WOHOO!!!!!

WOOHOO!!! How exciting!!! Can't wait to know the end results for us all.
Me, I'm still LOW today. Boo.
Are you taking B6 and D3 too or just the prenatals?

Just the prenatales. I want to get some folic acid as well. What CD are you today? 10? Here's a picture of my sticks since my first high reading which was CD11. You can't see it so well. CD16 is todays stick and i wrote peak on it!

Attachments

• IMG-20111122-03354.jpg
    IMG-20111122-03354.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20111122-03359.jpg
    IMG-20111122-03359.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20111122-03358.jpg
    IMG-20111122-03358.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 10
I had gotten a psychic reading about 2 1/2 weeks ago and the lady predicted i get pregnant this month with a boy! I sure hope she is right.

How are you ladies doing this evening?

It was my first day asking for a stick CD6, still low but I was expecting that. I woke up at 5.30 and went for a pee not remembering I would get asked to POAS today so technically not FMU when I did the test 5 minutes ago, hopefully that will still be okay.

FX'd BabyD that the psychic is right!!

It was hard for me as well to remember. Just try to remember the best you can! I love the cbfm! I am o'n sooner than i thought I'd be. Weird thing is, i don't have ewcm. Real weird! I did get my 2nd peak this morning!! So excited for 2WW!

Babydust I never thought about keeping my sticks!! Yo so smart girl :) So it's hard to tell in the picture---when you were getting close to the peak did the blue line get lighter? CD12 today and still low! Damnit! I feel like I have more CM today though, so hopefully I'll switch to high tomorrow?? Who knows...I've been waiting for a high reading to BD, but I'm worrying now that we're waiting too long! I think it says that you usually O on your 2nd peak day---are you doing OPks or temping at all? That's good you're O'ing sooner--less sticks then!
I've been wanting to have a psychic reading----did they know you were trying or did they just tell you that!! That's so exciting, hopefully it is your month! Did it take you awhile to get PG the first time?

Pink I think since it's only CD6 for your monitor it should be no biggie. I had to go to the bathroom in the worst way at like 4 am, but I knew I couldn't because it would mess up my temp reading AND my monitor. Ugg...what a life we have with this TTC business! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->