Any words of wisdom for using my CBFM?

Yeah I'm glad I took an OPK last night otherwise I would be worried I OV'd yesterday! But it was negative, so depending what my temps are tomorrow, I OV'd sometime today/tonight. I did an OPK again today around 3 and it was positive..soo....
And yes, I did the paperclip thing and it didn't work. Damn, who knows!
Hmm...no idea? But sometimes if we bed a lot I get tender there because of being in the "position" so much, and then trying to keep my legs in the air also makes me a bit sore. Maybe it's a sign for you!?

I really hope so. I just googled a vagina diagram lol and where its uncomfortable for me is where the veins are. Maybe one popped or something? Idk but it is sore. If i just rub it i can feel it. Its not excruciating by any means. Just sore and uncomfortable. I think I've had this before. So weird.

What CD are you again?!?

Morning Babyd and Korink. Sorry for being a bit awol but we are having real trouble with the the internet. Some sites would load, other wouldn't including this one and I have been going spare!! This morning this site it is working fine but can't get onto FF - argh!!

Yay korink for the peak!! Get doing the bd-ing!!

Babyd - I read somewhere, I am trying to find it, that there is a small lymph node that enlarges on the side you ovulate from and becomes tender so that is maybe what you are feeling.

CD10/11 another high for me, so that's the last 5days. I hope my peak isn't too far off. We bd Friday night cd9 and I'll grab him again today!! I did an opk yesterday evening and the line was definitely darker so will repeayt again today.

As for reading the CBFM stick I have no idea. It looks like I hardly have a second line.

Mine was barely there too pink. Once it got closer to O the first line started to get lighter and lighter and the second got darker. When i O both lines were the same color. I'd say about a light/medium blue. And you will get your peak soon girly! How long are your cycles usually?

Korink - did you get another peak today?!?

Today i am CD21, 4dpo. My cycles are 32/33 days long. I used another stivk this morning. Got a low. I don't even see one single line on my stick. Wonder if it's defective? I see a blue smear but no lines. I woke up this morning at 430 and i thought i was going to throw up. I feel fine now. I can't stop farting either lol. Could be from all the food yesterday though!! And my nipples... They were somewhat sensitive yesterday. I need to quit!

Yep, got another peak today. I think I'll use the sticks for a couple more days, but then I'm going to stop. I hope it doesn't mess my machine up too much?!
That's weird you had no line, but you'd think if there was something wrong with the stick it would have registered as "error" on the screen?
Your symptoms seem pretty promising--I often see people complain of gas when they're pg!

When i got home from work i looked at the test and the line formed. Just one line though. Did you have ewcm at O time? I didn't and now i am 4dpo and saw some tonight. What's going on? Why would i have it now? I know its not sperm bcz we haven't bd in 3 days.

I did have EWCM at O time, which is very rare for me. I'm not sure why you'd still have it a couple days after O, but I think there was just something on fertilityfriend's website about this and they said it's normal and some even get it around AF time.

Today i'm CD17 and I assumed I'd be POAS till the end of the month, but it didn't ask me for a stick today?!?!!? It just had me as high on the monitor. I had my stick out and was all ready and then it didn't ask for it. Weird....didn't it ask you for a stick??

Yes its asked me for a stick everyday. That's weird. Maybe because you got your peak on your 10th day using sticks. Mine was the day after. I'm getting ready to do another one. I just got up! I've been so tired lately.

Hi BabyD and Korink. hope you are both okay. Ir ead about your black friday shopping on another thread, wow what bargains!!

Can't really help with the sticks although I thought if you had your peak within the 10 sticks it won't ask you for more?

CD11/12 another high and I saw a second line for the first time on the stick this morning so I must be very close to ov, maybe tomorrow? My opks are getting darker too. I definately had ewcm yesterday but haven't checked today, I am still using preseed as an added help. My cycles are usually 26-27 days long so the sooner the ov the better for a longer LP.

FX'd Pink---I hear on hoping for an earlier OV so that the LP is longer!!! HOpefully you wake up tomorrow and have a PEAK!!
Thanks girls for the input, I was also kind of thinking that it was because I got my peak within the 10 days, but I was really thinking I'd have to use more sticks. I won't question it since I got my peak and a positive OPK.

Pink - you will get your peak!! Just BD every other day! Let us know when you do. So excited to have you girls. Everytime i talk about cbfm on other threads they obviously don't know what exactly I'm talking about so its so nice having you girlies!

Korink - i do think its because of the peak being in first 10 sticks. Then it wanted a couple more to make sure. 2WW here we come lol. I'm trying to be positive. I've been severely miserable though. I really can't help it. I hope its a sign LOL. Poor OH is in for it.

Thanks girls. I bd'd last night so that's every other night since I got the first high. Is it usual just to get the one peak or maybe 2? I will hopefully bd on all peak days.

Another lady on another thread said that it was usual for the window to be smeared and will clear up,I asked that question on my second stick. By that evening the smearing had reduced and the faint line was there. I mentioned it because I was worried it might not have read it right, so I think it must be normal. I thought maybe I had held it in teh pee to long.:shrug: Saying that my other have been fine.

It is nice to have girls who are going through the same thing with me, and learning all about this monitor.
Pink I think from what I've heard is the first peak indicates OV is coming the next day and then the monitor automatically peaks the next day. So I THINK that we'll get 2 days of peaks every month---unless for some reason we didn't OV the first time our body tried or something like that.
Idk, hopefully some pro monitor user sees these questions and answers them for us?! HHEELLLPPP EXPERIENCED MONITOR USERS :)

CD 12/13 and I have my peak today - yay!! OH already away to work so will have to grab him tonight. Initially I was a bit worried as my temps seemed hight when I took them but when I added them to FF its only 0.05 above one of my highest points.

I asked the question another experienced cbfm lady said - you get one peak then automatically a 2nd which is your ov day I think, then another high (just do you get your o+1 in) then low until you either use up 10 or 20 sticks, depending on the length of your cycle.

Pink how exciting! Sometimes I get a temp rise day before OV and then day of OV temp drops.
And speaking of temps, my temp SUCKED today...sometimes I get so frustrated with the temping....

I was going to temp but i decided not to. It would be too hard for me to remember. I started to try and i forgot everyday for 2 wks LOL. I woke up this morning with a killer headache. I went to bed with it too. Please let this be a signn please please. Is 6dpo the earliest your egg will implant?

Pink - woohooo on the peak!!! Like i said us girlies beat the odds that the girls say about not getting a peak the first month. SUCKAS!!

BabyD - It was difficult temping to start with, I kept setting my alarm for 7am but I don't know if it was because it was on my mind but for the first 3 weeks I kept waking up between 4 -5 am -arrgh! I think it settled down a bit now, more like 6-6.30am.

I did ic opks and the line was fainter this afternoon so I think I have had my LH surge. better get bding today and tomorrow.

I think the earliest implant if 6dpo, fingers crossed these are good signs for you.

I actually had my dip when I was PG at 5 DPO!

I had a headache last nigh too babydust and went to bed real early! But, for me that happens many times throughout my cycle because I'm on a computer all day and tend to get headaches...but I secretly hope it's a sign. Seeing as I'm only 2 DPO though prob. not :(
Hopefully for you it's the start of YOUR SYMPTOMS!:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"