Any younger ones wtt ??

Thank you ladies for all the replies, I feel like I have been given the biggest hug it means so much to me, I'm glad I'm not the only young one and yes 32 is still young :) me and my partner have almost completed on buying our first home so it's another step in the right direction and I love how such different people can connect for one thing we all have in common.... mega broodiness. Thank you ladies :) xx

I'm 20 in May too! I won't be TTC for another two years, though (when I get my Bachelors), or whenever we're financially stable enough (assuming we won't be by that time, which we should be). BnB helps me to suppress my broody urges. It's a healthy outlet for those emotions.

Also, I agree that it doesn't matter so much if you're married or not depending on your religious preferences. Having a baby is just as serious and long-term as any marriage. In fact, it's even more binding because you will always be connected to that person through your child, divorce or not. Some might argue, then why not get married? But it's easy to forget that marriage is mostly a religious tradition, although there are legal benefits to getting married as well, they aren't essential.

As long as you can financially and emotionally support a child then I think it's perfectly fine to start trying.

Almost 25 here, that's not too old to join in here right? :)

Thank you ladies for all the replies, I feel like I have been given the biggest hug it means so much to me, I'm glad I'm not the only young one and yes 32 is still young :) me and my partner have almost completed on buying our first home so it's another step in the right direction and I love how such different people can connect for one thing we all have in common.... mega broodiness. Thank you ladies :) xx

You're definitely in the right direction we are still at a loss on where to start with buying :dohh: it's so bloody stressful
Well done anyway! I'm so much happier being able to chat to you girls here

Hi there! :wave:

My name is Keely and I just turned 22 back in October. I'm WTT for baby #2 until 2015 or 2016. We're not entirely sure what year we want to start trying yet, a lot is going to depend on finances and how much money we have saved when 2015 rolls around. Owning our own home would be nice too, but we at least need a bigger apartment or a rental home. Either way we want to start trying one of those two years around May or June as we'd like to have either a very late winter baby or a spring baby (preferably early to mid spring).

not sure if I am considered "young" any longer (ugh, that makes me cringe) I've just turned 25 3 weeks after I gave birth to my son back in September. I still feel young at heart though :haha: my DH and I will be married 6 years this March, and we are currently WTT for #3 :flower: We've done everything at a young age though :winkwink: got married when I was 19 and he was 20. had our first at 22, bought a house right before I turned 24, and already have our 2nd kid at 25 and 26 :)

not sure if i'm counted as young..but i just turned 25 last last month and my husband is 27. I've been married since may 2013 but been with this man since i was barely 19 years old.

we are wtt for our first until i turn 27. (ill be done with school and hopefully working by then)

Hi im 22 and waiting until august/September to start trying, though currently waiting for my cycle to actually regulate, so I may have to wait longer

I'm 20 in May, and I'm wondering if there are any other young ladies on this site... Feeling abit lonely xxx

hi! I feel the exact same! I'm 20 in july and Im WTT for 2 years! Feeling lonely also because no one in my life understands!

I'm 22, 23 in May, so I think that classes me as younger? Not sure how long till we TTC, but should be before I'm 25!

I wasn't sure if i could count myself young anymore either but now reading the comments I think I qualify for this thread :)

I'm 23, will be 24 in June.

Hey, im the same, little older at 22 but seems like everyone is about that age too :)
Alot of the people my ages from school have already had kids and are planning their 3rd or I dont seem much of them, would be nice to make some friends on here who are in the same boat :)
were going to start ttc in november time if theres anyone else about that time? X

Hey :flower:
I'm 20 as well and have a 9, almost 10 month old daughter. We are currently WTT until 2015 after I graduate from college . It is really hard to wait though, because I want another baby so bad! haha.

Hi there im Sarah Im 21 well 22 in March and me and other half are going to start TTC our first baby in about 3 months time (May/June 2014) :hi:

I was asking myself the same question weather anyone at the age of 22 would be TTC

I'm 22, and have been here (and with the same partner) since I was 18! I've gone through bouts of TTC/NTNP but so far have not ended well. My situation is quite complicated as to why im WTT (I have Aspergers and Borderline Personality Disorder and sometimes require support from Social Services funded services, so basically it'll be complicated if i became pregnant right now). But yeah, hi! :)

I'm 22 and my bf is 23. So I guess we are young,
Hoping to be ttc next year if everything goes to plan! Got a house to build and then it's baby time! Hopefully bf doesn't change his mind :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->