Any younger ones wtt ??

I'm 22, and have been here (and with the same partner) since I was 18! I've gone through bouts of TTC/NTNP but so far have not ended well. My situation is quite complicated as to why im WTT (I have Aspergers and Borderline Personality Disorder and sometimes require support from Social Services funded services, so basically it'll be complicated if i became pregnant right now). But yeah, hi! :)

I also have borderline personality disorder (along with quite a few other things). It's nice to see someone else who's going through some similar things. :flower: I hope you're doing well.

I'm 22, and have been here (and with the same partner) since I was 18! I've gone through bouts of TTC/NTNP but so far have not ended well. My situation is quite complicated as to why im WTT (I have Aspergers and Borderline Personality Disorder and sometimes require support from Social Services funded services, so basically it'll be complicated if i became pregnant right now). But yeah, hi! :)

I also have borderline personality disorder (along with quite a few other things). It's nice to see someone else who's going through some similar things. :flower: I hope you're doing well.

Hi! Yeah, BPD has been one of the hardest things I've had to overcome, as I was undiagnosed for quite some time. :/ I am feeling much better then say a year or so ago, but there are still periods of time when I am just not myself and go completely off the chart with how low I feel. It's all looking up though, overall! How about you? x

Im 22, me and OH have been together 6 years, not married or anything. We have a 2 year old DD and a 9 month old DS so were very lucky already.

We're waiting to try for no3... We'll I need to persuade my OH first lol xxx

Hi! Yeah, BPD has been one of the hardest things I've had to overcome, as I was undiagnosed for quite some time. :/ I am feeling much better then say a year or so ago, but there are still periods of time when I am just not myself and go completely off the chart with how low I feel. It's all looking up though, overall! How about you? x

I was undiagnosed until I was 18 (I started going to the doctor for my mental health around 12 and jad been having symptoms of it from around 7 I think). Its been a rough road. Im 22 now and finally am starting to feel like I have a good grasp on it. At least enough that I can function. I almost completely lost it after I lost my youngest, but I'm doing a lot better now. I've been struggling with depression a bit lately, but I'm hanging in there. :) If I've learned anything, its just to keep holding on and picking yourself back up.

I was undiagnosed until I was 18 (I started going to the doctor for my mental health around 12 and jad been having symptoms of it from around 7 I think). Its been a rough road. Im 22 now and finally am starting to feel like I have a good grasp on it. At least enough that I can function. I almost completely lost it after I lost my youngest, but I'm doing a lot better now. I've been struggling with depression a bit lately, but I'm hanging in there. :) If I've learned anything, its just to keep holding on and picking yourself back up.

That's true! It's important to just go with it to a point and I think with time you learn to pick yourself up quicker and better each time. :) I'm sorry for your loss... I've had two MCs in my life and they were very hard. The memory still is sometimes. I'm glad you're doing better though! <3 Like you said, just got to keep going. :flower:

Hi

I am 22 (23 in two weeks) and we are WTT between April-June 2014 :)

I'm 20, 21 in April, been WTT since 17 and was trying last year but called it off due to financial stability and moving home. It keeps getting further away!!! We were going to try after my 21st, but now? My OH is going back to college for 2 years, i'm going back too. So adds 2 years on to our waiting, best case i'm waiting 3 years more, making a total of 6 years waiting, worse case i need a degree/dont get job asap, cant get our own place etc ... which would mean like 6 more years waiting making my wait 9 years all together :( .. why am i so responsible?!??? Why an't i be like these girls plannning children at 19 when they have never worked, have no qualifications and has been with the boyfriend for like 2 months????? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->