any1 else see it? clearblue + hpt

dream2reality

Reaction score
At 3 mins i seen the faintest line ever on this clearblue + test! can u see it too? the pics can barely pick up the second line... xoxo

Attachments

• SAM_0745.jpg
    SAM_0745.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 31
I'm sorry I can't see anything but I'm terrible at spotting them with blue dye tests. If you see something maybe try to get your hands on an FRER as that should be nice and clear.
Hopefully you'll get a better line spotter coming along to reply to you shortly. Best of luck

Hello, I see what you're seeing in your first picture. You already know what I'm going to say haha. Try a frer and ALL of the best of luck in the world. *babydust* xxxx

;) and the width of the vertical line looks the same as horizontal line...

Attachments

• SAM_0745.jpg
    SAM_0745.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 60
the thing that freaks me out... is that i have used these tests soo many times.. and i have never gotten any kind of faint line on 1 before, only a few weeks ago i honestly did get really faint lines on these clear blue + hpt's, but i didnt think much of it.. but now im getting this result which is darker than a few weeks ago!!! but i am also confused because i just finished my period, which went from dec 28th- and finished a few days ago! :S so i wonder if it is possible to have monthly periods in early pregnancy?? xx

I personally don't see it in the pictures and I'm just going to be very honest, and I'm sure people expect it from me, but blue tests VERY commonly give false positives. Unless the positive is super obvious and clear, don't get your hopes up :( It's very unfortunate and I hate to be the one to say it but I've seen so many mama to be's super crushed when they realized that they were in fact not pregnant and learned the hard way on how blue tests are. I rather you know now and to use red/pink dyes instead since they're much more reliable!

And the fact that you just finished your period just doesn't make sense. It makes me more convinced that it was a false positive. But if you want to be sure, use a frer to confirm a pos or neg.

I definitely hope you get a sticky bean soon though and good luck! :flower:

I do see the line, hoping its a bfp for you xx

I definitely see it but I've had similar results on tests that were bfn. I never trust blue dye.

thanks for all the replys ladies, i did re-test with a clearblue + hpt and got more super faint lines! i might test again soon.. n i will update! xo

I did one of these tests when I was pregnant with DS1.. It showed up positive within the time frame and then the line disappeared.. Did a frer the next day and it was positive. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->