Any1 else??

Mrs&Mr

WTT for number 1
Reaction score
..... BROODY!!!! I cant believe how many pregnant people there are and it seems like as one of my friends is giving birth then another friend is announcing she's pregnant then wen she is giving birth the first friend is pregnant with the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really happy for them i truely am but i cant help thinkin whens it my turn?!!? :blush:

I'm terrible this time of year! It always seems ot be the worst few months!!!

..... BROODY!!!! I cant believe how many pregnant people there are and it seems like as one of my friends is giving birth then another friend is announcing she's pregnant then wen she is giving birth the first friend is pregnant with the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really happy for them i truely am but i cant help thinkin whens it my turn?!!? :blush:

I always find it's worst on a weekend when I go shopping......every woman I pass is either pregnant or has the cutest newborn :baby: Makes me so broody!! Plus there's the baby clothes aisle in Asda!! OH just rolls his eyes and drags me past hehe :blush:

i know the feeling. went shopping last weekend and everywhere i looked there were babies. I am very broody at the mo!! xx

Haha, i'm the same atm :|
4 of my friends have recently given birth and SIX of my friends are pregnant! I can't go out with any of em without seeing a bump or a baby x

Yep, definitely the same, friends, firiends of friends, family, colleagues, then yep go out on the street and supermarket and there's a million pregnant people or people with babies. Part of me is happy as I know one day it will be my turn, but then the other part gets sooo broody and impatient and wants a baby NOW!!!!

And then when I see all the baby stuff in the supermarkets - ahhhh I want to buy it all up! haha

my husband drags me off wen i stand n stare at the baby gros!! he is broody too altho he denies it!! cant wait to be able to actually buy the clothes!!! :baby:

Know exactly how you feel hun, all I can think about is :baby::baby::baby:

What about partners then?? My partner is more broody than me 8-[:shock::lol:

Last night i said to him. I think we should wait a bit for this baby making lark. We have been trying since march and lost 2 beans :cry: and i said i think you should take me to glastonbury next year and then go to australia with your mum and dad in decmeber 2010. (His mum and dad go every december)

So i asked 'right baby or glastonbury & Australia?' He said baby for sure. :hugs:

Last night i said to him. I think we should wait a bit for this baby making lark. We have been trying since march and lost 2 beans :cry: and i said i think you should take me to glastonbury next year and then go to australia with your mum and dad in decmeber 2010. (His mum and dad go every december)

So i asked 'right baby or glastonbury & Australia?' He said baby for sure. :hugs:

Awwwwwwwww that is soooo sweet of him!!!
Im so sorry for your losses. iv had one mc myself. :cry: altho i wud love to go to australia!!! wudnt like the flight tho! just went to cuba for my honeymoon and that was 9hours too long!!!

I know how you feel at the moment!..Me and my boyfriend looked at this market with all prams and cots in and im just like..omg i want one and then he's like well stop taking your pill then and i want to but once college is out of the way ill gladly do it. lol

totally understand. Working as a photographer I spend my days surrounded by pregnant women, newborns and children. Though I do literally 'steal' them from the mommies for a while lol. I do always give them back though....:) In a way its really hard but I do get a bit of a baby fix most days lol. I just can't believe that my cousin who is 9 yrs younger than me has a two year old! I figure if she can do then so can I....its just that I want it NOW! lol.

Im so sorry for your losses. iv had one mc myself. :cry: altho i wud love to go to australia!!! wudnt like the flight tho! just went to cuba for my honeymoon and that was 9hours too long!!!

I am so sorry for your loss too. :hugs:
The flights are worth it. To see the most beautiful parts of the world :)

totally understand. Working as a photographer I spend my days surrounded by pregnant women, newborns and children. Though I do literally 'steal' them from the mommies for a while lol. I do always give them back though....:) In a way its really hard but I do get a bit of a baby fix most days lol. I just can't believe that my cousin who is 9 yrs younger than me has a two year old! I figure if she can do then so can I....its just that I want it NOW! lol.

Lol, wow some days must be hard! but least as u say u get ur fix! i wish i cud all do at work is watch them go by and smile at the babies! i love it wen they look into ur eyes and u smile which makes them smile! i love it!!! my broodiness (that a word!?!?) is gettin worse by the day!!!:dohh:

I am so sorry for your loss too. :hugs:
The flights are worth it. To see the most beautiful parts of the world :)

we'll c wot life brings and how brave i get lol xx

LOL. Yeah it can be pretty hard! On Wednesday alone I had to shoot 4 two hour newborn sessions. You guys would laugh to see me and my co-workers, we all fight to see who gets to spot the baby just the session (basically glorified cuddling!). Since they know I am gearing up to TTC they have been letting me do that more often. My work is awesome they are totally pro-baby! Its so funny because many of the parents think that I have children! So I just tell them I'm vicariously living through them lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->