Any1 elses first valentines as a married couple?

What a shame, I think it's a perfect excuse for romance. :)

Why was yesterday not the perfect day for romance?

It's our first as a married couple, we got married in October and have been together somewhere around 6 years. I don't know when we got together, just that it was winter.

We don't do Valentines day. It's a load of commercial shite designed to make you spend money. I don't need a Saint's day to show DH what he means to me. I will, however, make him a special lunch and put a note in it that says 'From you Valentine'. As it's St Valentine day.

Well that's your opinion. no need for the bad language!

And we are not spending money this year, you don't need to spend money to show your spouce you love them lol. no need for the criticism.

and I don't need an excuse to be romantic. if you don't like it fine but no need to be so aggressive about it no one is asking you to celebrate it lol

How exactly was I being aggressive? I used one 'swear word', but I'm a big girl, I'm allowed to.

I think that entire post was lost on you though.:dohh:

What a shame, I think it's a perfect excuse for romance. :)

Why was yesterday not the perfect day for romance?

It's our first as a married couple, we got married in October and have been together somewhere around 6 years. I don't know when we got together, just that it was winter.

We don't do Valentines day. It's a load of commercial shite designed to make you spend money. I don't need a Saint's day to show DH what he means to me. I will, however, make him a special lunch and put a note in it that says 'From you Valentine'. As it's St Valentine day.

Well that's your opinion. no need for the bad language!

And we are not spending money this year, you don't need to spend money to show your spouce you love them lol. no need for the criticism.

and I don't need an excuse to be romantic. if you don't like it fine but no need to be so aggressive about it no one is asking you to celebrate it lol

How exactly was I being aggressive? I used one 'swear word', but I'm a big girl, I'm allowed to.

I think that entire post was lost on you though.:dohh:

Why you being rude?
don't turn this thread into an argument please. it was ment to be a nice thread if you don't celebrate it fair enough please don't cause a fuss.

Its our first and hubby is working, well singing in pub so I will get a night out as it's a local to where he used to live. We will be doing something on sat though. He will cook and will crack open a bottle of champers from wedding. We married 27th july last year and been together just over 4 years now...

Its our first and hubby is working, well singing in pub so I will get a night out as it's a local to where he used to live. We will be doing something on sat though. He will cook and will crack open a bottle of champers from wedding. We married 27th july last year and been together just over 4 years now...

You got married just a few days before us.
we are together 8.5years.

my sister is coming over tomorrow for couple days so doubt we will have alone couple time :(

just have to celebrate it on sat x

This is ours as well. :cloud9: We got married July 21st 2013. He actually proposed last Valentines day and we got married on our one year being together.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->