any1 feeling the same :/

mummypearson

Reaction score
Hey ladies. hope your all well. so just a lil moan really. Ever since I've told close relatives I'm pregnant it feels like no1s bothering with me any more. A couple of times in the last week or so plans that have been made for days out have been cancelled and its making me feel really crappy (soz for the language) IT seems there only bothered when it suits then I hardly get asked how I am or anything! ALso altho I still have symptoms I dnt actually feel pregnant just fat n poorly. DO any of you feel like this? x

Do you think maybe your hormones are creating a situation where you think what are plan cancellations because of something in someones life are them ditching you because you are pregnant?

You mentioned people arent asking you how you are doing? Its hard for some people to keep track of their own lives and when they cant yet physically see that you are pregnant it may not have registered with them yet.

Remember no one is going to be as excited for your pregnancy as you are. If you want them to ask you about it, then talk to them about it. Tell them how you are feeling. They wont be able to know if you are feeling nauseous or tired or sore.

I am sorry you are feeling maybe a little neglected and lonely at such an exciting time. Just relax and if it continues to be an issue remind them by telling them about how awful it is to be so tired all the time (for example).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->