any1 had a chemical can u help?

skyraaa

Reaction score
dont really know where 2 put this, i found out i was pregnant then 4days later i started bleeding this was sat eve and by monday eve it had stopped has any1 else had a early miscariage that can advice me on how long they bled for 2days seems very short? x

Hiya hun i'm having the same thing :(.
I got a clear BFP on saturday morning, i started bleeding at 4am today and it's just getting heavier (tmi) when i go to the loo it just pools in the bottom of the bowl.
I have an appointment with the doctor at 3.50 but i don't think anything good is going to come from it, i got a BFN on a test earlier too :cry:

awww hunni i remember us cheering each other on lookin at each others tests im sooo sorry its happened 2 u 2 im bleeding alot more now and had a bfn gl at the docs let me know how it goes msg me on here if u need a chat hun x:hugs:

In my case (two possible chemicals), I had a lengthy, very severe cramping and it lasted a few days, then got a 'regular' period -- am sorry, take loads of pain-killers and I found a glass (or bottle) of wine helped....

best wishes

In my case (two possible chemicals), I had a lengthy, very severe cramping and it lasted a few days, then got a 'regular' period -- am sorry, take loads of pain-killers and I found a glass (or bottle) of wine helped....

best wishes

thank u hun got a nice glass of red waiting 4 me as we speak xx

Hi girls

Do you mind me posting here too? I got a bfp Saturday and another Sunday (af was due Sunday) but then had bfn last night. Saw my gynaecologist this morn and she said it sounds like I'm having another early mc. So they're testing me for recurrent miscarriages. I Actually feel quite lucky that they're not just telling me to go away and carry on. But I've just started spotting so guess af will be here in full force.

This is so tough. To those who haven't been in our situation I think they think 'why would you test before your period is a week late'. Easier said than done. I suppose at least it means we can get pregnant?

:flower::hugs:

I had a chemical about 2 months before i actually got pregnant... i had a line for about 4 days on a frer but the line never got darker, they did blood and it was bfn, got af 2 days early and really light at first and then it was so heavy!! didnt last very long.

Wishing everyone baby dust!

Hi girls

Do you mind me posting here too? I got a bfp Saturday and another Sunday (af was due Sunday) but then had bfn last night. Saw my gynaecologist this morn and she said it sounds like I'm having another early mc. So they're testing me for recurrent miscarriages. I Actually feel quite lucky that they're not just telling me to go away and carry on. But I've just started spotting so guess af will be here in full force.

This is so tough. To those who haven't been in our situation I think they think 'why would you test before your period is a week late'. Easier said than done. I suppose at least it means we can get pregnant?

:flower::hugs:

awww hun im sorry this is happening 2 u 2, i know wot u mean about the testing thing iv defo learnt my lesson and am gonna wait till im at least 2weeks late 2 test i cant deal with more heartache
we will all get our bfp soon with sticky beans :) gl hun xx

I had a chemical about 2 months before i actually got pregnant... i had a line for about 4 days on a frer but the line never got darker, they did blood and it was bfn, got af 2 days early and really light at first and then it was so heavy!! didnt last very long.

Wishing everyone baby dust!

thanks hun i think the bleeding is stopping now so about 5 days i just want it 2 stop so i can start trying again this has made me and oh want a baby more then ever now congrats on the pregnancy :) x

Hi ladies, the doctor didn't do any tests or anything but he is saying that if my other tests are now BFN that i have had a 'chemical' pregnancy.
He gave me some tablets for the pain i get in my side every month and it slowed my bleeding right down and it's finshed already after just 4 days, usually i bleed for 5-6 days.
I'm taking a break from ttc now, were going to get xmas out the way, move house and then start trying again.

Hi ladies, the doctor didn't do any tests or anything but he is saying that if my other tests are now BFN that i have had a 'chemical' pregnancy.
He gave me some tablets for the pain i get in my side every month and it slowed my bleeding right down and it's finshed already after just 4 days, usually i bleed for 5-6 days.
I'm taking a break from ttc now, were going to get xmas out the way, move house and then start trying again.

hey hun maybe a break will b gd 4 u esp as u hav so much going on im sorry u r going through this, u will feel better i am feeling alot more possitive now and not stressing just gonna go with the flow i didnt do opks/temp or charting last month and still got preg even tho it ended in a chemical so i defo wont b doing them this month just lots of bding

lots of sticky baby dust for when u try again :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"