Anybody concieve soon after an early loss?

You're very welcome ladies ! I hope it helps :) I'll stay subscribed to this thread incase anyone else has any questions :)

I just wanted to say thank you so much for your soy suggestion!! This was my first cycle taking it. I took cvs soy menopause which was 55mg. I took 110mg CD3-5 and 165mg CD 6-7. I ovulated about a week after my last dose. I got a very faint :bfp: yesterday at 10dpo and a darker :bfp: today at 11dpo. Both were with FRER. I had a quantitive blood done yest that came back 24.29. I'm holding onto hope that my numbers keep going up and I have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Thank you soooooooo much for your advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG congrats!!!! Im so glad I could help!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you and hopes for a sticky bean!! Keep me updated

I delivered my soy baby May 10th :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...induction-labor-birth-story.html#post27489727

Yes - although the first cycle of the miscarriage, I didn't conceive, it took the second cycle to conceive our now 1 year old daughter. I'm sorry for your loss and hope that you conceive soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->