Anybody convinced they know what the sex is already?

None of those tests are 100% accurate. Only tests done by professionals :thumbup:

My friend has 2 kids and bought the pee tests that check gender and both times they were right... crazy!!

pee tests for gender....wow never heard of that

This is what she used... I guess u have to wait til 10 wks.

https://www.intelligender.com/home.html

thanks i looked it up its not 100% accurate, seems fun tho

Yeah definitely not 100% just know that my friend had a girl and a boy and each time it was right.

Well, I have always thought I would have a boy. I never pictured myself having a baby girl. But now that I've got my sticky bean, I have no idea. None at all. I keep trying to "channel" the baby to feel what they are... Haha. I've got zero idea!

My husband, on the other hand, is 100% positive that we are having a girl. When I was talking to my mum about it yesterday, I said "he thinks we are having a girl" and he interrupted and said "No, I KNOW we are having a girl" haha :haha: cheeky.

We are staying team yellow too and I suppose I will have to wait 6 and a half more months to know whether he is right ;)

I was convinced girl, like 100% sure, about to buy dresses and things... But nope! According to nub theory it's definitely a baby boy!

That said, I knew from the start LO was a boy. We were team yellow and when the midwife said it's a boy when he was born, I didn't feel surprise, I was just like 'well duh'.

With DD my instinct was girl at the positive test. DH and I would've been happy with either, but for some reason we both thought it'd be easier to have a girl first (not sure why!).

I was all about peeing on stuff to predict the gender for fun (yeah, I know, they're not accurate!). The baking soda test gave me boy first and then girl twice. Even though my gut said girl, I convinced myself we were having a boy. I tried intelligender at 16 weeks and got boy, and was surprised at our gender reveal party to find out I was originally right with girl.

My gut reaction with this one is girl (if it progresses). We'd love to have either, but a girl would be much easier since we already have all the girl clothes we could possibly need, but we'd still be happy with a boy (just buy boy clothes slowly!). Plus we'd have to eventually figure out the room situation (which really wouldn't be an issue for several years).

DH asked me what I thought we'd have. Since the pregnancy was unplanned and a complete shock, I said we'd probably have a boy since our universe was already turned upside down, so let's just throw a boy into the mix :haha:

But really, we'd be absolutely thrilled with a girl or a boy just as long as the pregnancy progresses and baby is healthy. The rest is meaningless without that.

I did tell my mom during that first week I had known (before everything else started) that I just want to pee on a bunch of stuff right now (they were trying to stop me from POAS obsessively) - pee sticks, baking soda, etc. My mom thought I was nuts. While not accurate, I just find it fun. Something to do to pass the time.

I feel like this is a girl but that might be because I am desperate to have a daughter (won't be disappointed if it's a boy but I have always wanted a little girl). I do think we will have another boy though, just can't imagine having a girl. Who knows..

Congrats on your pregnancy!!

I'm not feeling one way or another yet but with my first, I knew from the get go that he was a boy. Even at our gender scan I gloated to dh that I told him he was a boy.

If I was to pick I would say a boy, but I think that's mainly because bf really wants a boy so would be chuffed for him if it was :) but we are more than happy with a girl too!

Before my bfp I was convinced that we would have a girl first. Then after my bfp I just got this feeling that it's a boy. My HCG also starter very low (which is apparently a sign of a boy). But now I am unsure again. Think I should just stick with my first gut instinct of boy!

Props to you ladies on team yellow! I would never be able to do that!!

I'm not sure about this one, but my mom keeps insisting it's a girl (ugh, MOM) so now I keep thinking it is. I don't know really.

My first pregnancy which ended in a MMC I always felt was a girl.

With my daughter at 10/11 weeks I went...it's a girl. Huge disappointment sadly and I started to look at girl things (wanted a boy so badly). 20 week scan comes, confirmed it's a girl. My mom also had the same feeling.

This baby right from the beginning I knew it was a he but felt so bad that I was so sure it was a boy that I struggled with myself/mind/heart. I'm going what if it IS a girl I need to come up with a girl name I need to prepare myself we wont have a boy but the entire time my body was saying it's a boy. Well just had scan on Friday and well confirmed it's a boy. This go around at 6 weeks my dad is playing with our daughter and he NEVER says things like this or even tries to predict things, he is playing with her and goes, you're going to have a baby brother. I just looked at him and said really now, how do you know. He looks at me like he was shocked I was listening lol he goes I just know.

In a study if I'm not mistaken where it was focused on mother's intuition 70 something % was correct on knowing the gender before scan/birth.

My husband and I are both convinced it's a boy! I think my husbands views are skewed by him wanting a boy more though! Mine is just a guy feeling I have!

With DS i knew i was pregnant with a boy before my BFP. This time i have a pink feeling but am not as sure as before. This pregnancy is very different so that may be affecting my judgement too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"