Anybody convinced they know what the sex is already?

babifever

Reaction score
Call me crazy but I really feel like I'm having a girl, even at 5 weeks. I just feel like it is. My husband keeps saying it a boy, because that's what he wants. He doesn't understand my prediction is based off of intuition, lol. I dont have a preference, I have a boy already (9) and we have 2 girls (blinded) from his previous. Granted I would love a baby girl, but I honestly have a feeling it is a girl as well.

anyone else?

When i was having my daughter i was convinced i was having a boy. It was such a strong gut feeling, and everyone said she would be a boy from how i carried lol but she was a girl. So i dont trust my gut instinct anymore :) xx

I KNEW my son was a boy from the minute I saw the second line on the test! I just knew! And I was right lol :)

This time I have a feeling it's a girl but I'm not sure if that's cause we would like a girl to have one of each. Not that we mind, as long as baby is healthy.

But I strongly believe that we do have an intuition right from conception :)

I knew I was having a girl from the beginning as well. I would have been shocked if the tech had said it was a boy! :haha:

I was sure my first was a boy from day one. I stayed team yellow and when they said "its a boy!" I was like yeah I know. Would have been so shocked if he had been a girl. This time I have girl feelings but now sure if same as cookiedough. I would love one of each

I would love a girl since my house is all girls haha but I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy. My friend said so, Chinese gender says so, if you believe that male sperm swim faster and the bigger right boob theorirs then all signs point to boy. Getting a Panorama done first week of may (trying to bump it up a week to right at 10) so will know by the second week of may

I was convinced from day 1 I was carrying a girl. Got my panorama test results back at 11 weeks and baby is in fact a girl! I had mostly girl symptoms, but some boy as well. I just knew she was a girl.

I'm convinced I'm having a girl! Gut feeling and we had sex like 3 days before ovulation as I went out of town. I would love either but I'm sure its a girl.

Yes I am convinced baby is a girl going on gut instinct. Was right with my gut instinct for my first 2 girls, my angel daughter and my eldest boy (youngest boy I had no incline at all) so I'll be shocked if it is a boy. X

With my 1st I was totally convinced I was having a girl, until he was born :haha:. With my 2nd I went back and forth but I was definitely leaning more towards boy, she's a girl :haha:. This time I feel like it's a girl, so he's almost certainly a boy :haha:.

I am so convinced I'm having a boy! I only think about boy names, and can only picture myself with a boy. I've also had numerous dreams where I've had a baby boy! I don't have a preference - I just have a feeling :flower:

Having said that, I have literally been wrong every single time I've guessed what other people are having :haha:

We are finding out the gender though!

I'm pretty sure I'm having a girl, not sure why. Just a hunch. I'm having such vivid dreams about a baby girl that I started having before I even got my bfp. To be honest though I'd be happy with either, long as the baby is happy and healthy. I'm gonna stay team yellow though, really am looking forward to the big suprise!

I am enjoying reading everyone's predictions! We are team yellow, and we have a girl already. I am convinced it's a boy. Like someone else said, the month I got my BFP before it happened I had a dream about a baby boy! I will say my intuition is generally off. Lol. But overall I feel more angry and I haven't gotten sick this time which makes me think it's a boy!

OH is convinced it's a girl. He says he is destined to be surrounded by girls his whole life. Lol. And he seems happy about it. DD also says she wants a sister.

I think I would like another girl, but I am pretty sure it's a boy. Lol

I'm convinced it's a boy! I was convinced my first was boy right from the beginning and I was right. This time were not finding out tho so got ages to wait.

I've always seen myself with 2 boys - so I guess that's why I assume it's a boy. I'd be happy with either but I'd be very surprised if it's a girl.

Hey ladies, thanks for the replies ha ha. For me its super crazy, before I got my bfp I was always having dreams, about babies, and it would always be a girl. I also kept having dreams that my stomach bussed open, very scary. Anyways now that I'm pregnant, no crazy dreams (YET). I believe we conceived on 12/27 and the next day would/could have been ovulation as it was CD16 , which was my only confirmed cycle day bbt......i didn't bbt but once in November.

oh and even thought I believe its a girl I always seen myself with 2-3 boys before a girl

My friend has 2 kids and bought the pee tests that check gender and both times they were right... crazy!!

i think theres a theory about acidity in urine - more acidic for girls maybe? cant remember!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->