anybody doing slimming world?

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!! :haha:
Call us something cool tho :coolio:

hi girls, just a quick question :)

i am pregnant but heard you can do slimming world while pregnant?

firstly is this true? and if so can you do it online or do you have to attend the groups too?

New thread set up...i didnt know what to call it. It can be changed tho ... :D We'll have to discuss it on the new thread :) xx

SLIMMING WORLD SLIMMERS

See u there x x

yes its perfectly fine whilst pregnant, i would advice going to a group so you have someone to ask questions x

buttonnose, you can do it without going to groups. you can do it online and we can help. xx

ooo good, i might go look, although will have to try sign up without future hubby finding out lol

Good luck AQ with your weigh in, I weigh tonight too. Haven't been for a couple of weeks as was too sick then on hols...know I have put on as have eaten for a pig for too long but hoping this will kick start me!!

Thanks Lucky.
I think iv gained too. Hope im wrong tho! lol.
Good luck to u too! come and check our new slimming world slimmers thread as we are having the first page for weigh updates and then another for recipes etc xxx

I lost 1lb! :happydance: only 2lbs to go until my stone award!

Good luck AQ!

I think the new thread is a fab idea!!

You could just have a set date and time you need peoples losses by on say a sunday and we could pm you if it would make it easier!!

How exciting, now on my way to new thread......

Girls this thread has now moved to https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting-weight-loss-fitness/346934-slimming-world-syners.html

Please come and join us - the move was so we could update the losses on 1st page - not to exclude anyone - all welcome
:happydance:

No further posts on this thread if poss please :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back