anybody doing slimming world?

iam up for that ive never seen her on would have to ask a moderator if they can change it over.

well done on all your weight loss girls thats brill :thumbup:

Welcome back Elli and well done on the loss! thats great ;-)
As regards keeping the first page for weigh loss etc, its a fab idea in principal but i dont think the OP does still post and also whoever did that would have to have a lot of free time to keep tracking this thread as everyone gets weighed on diff days etc.

Well for brekky today i had spaghetti shrek shapes on wholemeal toast an some cherries and now other than some fruit, i wont eat intill after weigh in at 7pm cos sooo wanna see a 1lb loss! lol xxx

Good luck for the weigh in AQ xx

I know what you mean about the time and effort it will take, but apart from housework and school runs during the week, im about, but i work long hours every weekend so wouldnt be able to update on the weekends. Im more than happy if other people like the idea?! xx

Your so good planning all your meals out...

I find it is helping me to stay on track that way :)

I usually have a similar breakfast everyday which makes it easier but I always decide what breakfast and lunch I'm having the evening before.

I usually decide in the morning what I'm going to have for dinner as it depends what I fancy that day.

I can't believe I am finding this so easy and enjoying it so much - it doesn't feel like a diet to me at all.

Shazza....I think its great the way you see slimming world.
I dont see it as a diet either, its a life change.

:hugs:

Shazza....I think its great the way you see slimming world.
I dont see it as a diet either, its a life change.

:hugs:

I feel the same! Its the first "diet" i have ever done and actually never feel like im missing out really. Now and again il fancy a big mac but then i realise there are tons of other stuff i can eat and lose weight so that stops me :)

Does anyone knw the syns in maccys food btw? wanted a hamburger last wk but didnt have a clue on syns so i never. I would only have it as occasional treat though. Say once every 4-5wks :)

I am eating a mugshot now and then il have nowt intill after my weigh in at 7pm. I am going to make chicken pasta salad with grated cheese for tea and i have that oreo cheesecake in the fridge so will eat after my weigh in. Please everyone keep fingers x'd for me as it would mean a lot to lose 1lb and get my stone award:blush:

Anyone else getting weighed today??

Elli- u would have to find out, how to take over this thread to be able to do updates etc. If u are able to do it, i think its a fab idea:happydance:

xxx

Fingers crossed for u AQ xx

Make sure u empty ur bladder before u go!! :D

Fab idea taking over the thread so it can get updated! Slimmer of the week idea is a good idea too!

Ahh, yeah I see it as a change of lifestyle more than a diet. Its just about making better choices and i love it that there is always something I can eat!

xxx

Ive messaged Wobbs about it.
I hope the OP doesnt mind? :/

Does anyone knw the syns in maccys food btw? wanted a hamburger last wk but didnt have a clue on syns so i never. I would only have it as occasional treat though. Say once every 4-5wks :)

an avarage cheese burger is 15.5 syns on easy

the chips are small..7.5 medium..10.5 large..15.0

a quarterpounder with cheese is 26

quite a lot really :wacko:

ive never seen OP about either, im bored so will have a trail through and see when she first posted, could have a little recipe bit aswell :) cause i knows ive lost a few recipes in this thread...
i get weighed tonight at 7 too, i hope ive done 1 we had a weigh and go last week as the church hall was needed for some big priest meeting or something similar and they had all cakes and sandwiches and sausage rolls ect layed out on a long table :(

I dont think she will if she doesnt come on much anymore.

I will be thinking of you AQ!! Hope you get that 1lb!!

Im exhausted today makes me wanna munch sugary things... naughty becca!!

xxx

She last posted on this thread on the 17th of May this year.

xxx

Hi guys - will be back later - ust to say that mum of 4 DOES post, she put pics up recently - she's just had a beeyootiful new baby y'see so can't get on as much as she would like methinks.

Sure she won't mind me telling you that she doesn't know how to update etc so am sure she wouldn't mind someone else tsking the 1st page over.
Other option would be to start ourselves a new thread? :shrug:

Yeah a new thread would be good...I dont want anyone to think im trying to take over, i am more than happy to do it, but if someone else who's been on this thread longer would like to then thats fine :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->