anybody doing slimming world?

Yeah, Slimming World is ok in pregnancy coz they encourage healthy eating as opposed to dieting. :)

Glad u had a fab holiday Pip. Ooh what id do for a wk away by the pool... lol.

wow u did well just gaining 1.5 in a wk! iv probs gained mre than that in days and i didnt go that mad, but i always gain weight so bloody easily... got my mums genes on that one. All my dads side are super slim an eat what they want! lol

It is taking me major wilpower to not open the fridge cos most of dh's choc bday cake is in there and a btl of rose and im home alone intill 2moz so aaaaaaah. wish i had syns left! will make do with a muller light instead :-(

xxx

Step away from the fridge AQ! Have you decided if you're going to class tomorrow? I always found that if I didn't go because I knew I'd put on- I wasn't as motivated for the rest of the week..

I lost 0.5lb this week- really suprised as I've hardly been on track all week. But I'm exactly 12 stone now, and really want to lose 2lbs this week. Need to remember this determination.

Pip- thanks for the password. Glad you enjoyed your hols!

I was a little bit naughty and weighed myself this morning as it’s mid week and I just like to have some kind of indication as to how I’m going and I have lost another 1.5lbs :happydance: If I can stick to plan I should be able to keep that off and hopefully add to it a little as I don’t officially weigh in till Friday.

Am having an extra easy day today and my menu looks like this……

Breakfast: Fat free natural yoghurt with blueberries
Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB) lean ham, salad and a thin spread of Asda Low Fat lemon & Coriander Houmous on the bread so I don’t need any butter/spread (approximately 1.5 syns) 1 medium banana
Dinner: Steak, Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt Wedges (3 syns) and salad

Snacks: Fresh Strawberries, Fresh Blueberries, Fresh Plums, 1 orange – not sure if I’ll eat all of those yet but that’s what I’ve put by.

Ive had a muller light yoghurt and a plum...

Gonna have a mug shot for lunch.

Starving!

xxx

Hi girls.
Well i stayed away from the choc cake and wine and had a cuppa and a mullerlight instead so result! lol.

Today i have had x1 mullerlight, 1 slice w/m toast with spaghetti hoops and 2 laughin cow cheese triangles.

Think il have new potatoes with a few garlic prawn kebabs for tea.
Cant wait intill tomorrow to do the food shop and get some more fruit as iv ran out and im lost without it! its just so expensive!

Hope when i get weighed 2moz iv maintained as im feeling pretty low today and really dnt wanna see a gain, but i am still gonna go to class, or il probs bugger up worse... lol

xxx

Luckily we have a grocers stall which stands on the street on Thursdays and Saturdays where I get all my fruit and a lot of my veg from, the prices are so much cheaper. For instance I got 6 oranges for £1 and they are so sweet and juicy, a massive carton of grapes for 69p which probably would’ve cost about £3 at the supermarket. Plus the quality of the fruit and veg just seems to be so much better than the stuff I get from Asda.

Do you have anything like that where you live AQ?

Smiley- we dont have anything like there here but we do have a stall that is in town once a wk where they sell like 8 apples for £1 and cheap melons etc. Hard to get a car space nr that part of town tho and they arent always there. I tend to get my fruit/veg from aldi and lidl but not many good offers have been on lately. Il have a look in a bit when i go shopping. Was going to go 2moz but need to today as i cnt cope without my fruit! lol. Im having a huge sweet tooth attack too so gotta get my 5 a day :)

When i was in London i fancied some cherries and picked up the bag, asked how much and he said.... £8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so glad i dont live in west London! lol.

xxx

Yaaaay got some bargains on fruit today so im well happy! lol
Got strawberries for £1 punnet in asda, a cantoloupe melon for 60p in green grocers and a big punnet of cherries for £1.50! :) im sat here munchin on strawberries and cherries now and they are bloody lovely.

Gonna make a beef stew for tonight cos dh is coming hme and he loves my beef stew :)

Wonder if by being super good for the past 3 days, if iv managed to lose that 1lb i gained?? lol xxx

well iam getting pissed off now still havent got my food directory iam lost without it dont know what syns are in what my class motivator was surposed to ring me because she was getting the delivery today so will get that on monday when i go to weigh in then i went to put on my wii fit and my 2 year old has broke it so gonna buy a new one out of his birthday money sounds cruel but ive told him so many times to keep away and he knows its wrong to mess with the wii because when i walk into the room he runs away from it because he knows he gets a ticking off little shit gonna have to start unplugging it of a night time just awkward to get behind the telly so not the best of days.

anyway ive had

breakfast... nowt
lunch... chicken and mayo muffin
tea...... steak with slimming world chips and carrots and a low fat morrisons value yogurt
snacks.... 1 bourbon biscuit with my brew, 3 large snack a jacs,

felt like a lot when i was eating it but looking now it doesnt seem like a lot x

Well Done Magpies! thats fab :)
I have my dreaded weigh in 2moz nite... aaaaah.

I am munchin on mre cherries now an they are delish! roll on 2moz nite, jus wanna get it outta the way... lol

xxx

I thought I had done bad and I lose 2lbs... I think I have done well and I lose 1/2lb!! its daft sometimes this diet... Lol.

Good luck for tomorrow AQ!

xxx

I thought I had done bad and I lose 2lbs... I think I have done well and I lose 1/2lb!! its daft sometimes this diet... Lol.

Good luck for tomorrow AQ!

xxx

haha! knw what u mean. Hope its true in my case aswell:winkwink:

I made the oreo cheesecake before and its in the fridge all wrapped untouched intill after weigh in 2moz, IF i have lost that 1lb! lol.

xxx

Hiya All :)

Im sorry i havent been on this thread for 2 weeks. Been mega busy, and my weight loss and my confidence took a knock.

I put on 4lbs last week, i was so naughty ALL week.

But this week, ive lost 3.5lbs. :dance:
I go to the 10am session instead now as the 5pm had a few people in there that were obv there to judge and poke fun instead of support :growlmad:

But im back...and i hope all of u have been HUGE losers since ive been away.

xxxx

Nice one on the bargain fruit AQ :thumbup: Good luck for weigh in tonight I hope you get a nice surprise :D

Please make sure you let us know how the cheesecake is? Am seriously considering making one at the weekend

Am having another EE day today, they seem to suit me quite well so will probably have them most days tbh. My menu today looks like this:

Breakfast: Fat Free Natural Yoghurt with Blueberries
Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB) half teaspoon of Heinz Creamy Light mayo (not sure of this but have put down as 1syn as only used a scraping) mixed salad and cucmber slices, 3 slices of extra thin smoked ham, 3 plums.
Dinner: SW Spaghetti Bolognase ½ syn

Snacks: Banana, Sliced Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Strawberries

It will be weird not having garlic bread with the spaghetti bolognase but I’m not going to buy any so we can’t have it as once I have a slice I can’t resist another! I might get OH a small individual one so he doesn’t feel left out though :)

I go to the 10am session instead now as the 5pm had a few people in there that were obv there to judge and poke fun instead of support :growlmad:

Thats awful elli!! Why would they do that?!

Well done on the 3.5lbs!

Welcome back honey.

xxx

Nice one on the bargain fruit AQ :thumbup: Good luck for weigh in tonight I hope you get a nice surprise :D

Please make sure you let us know how the cheesecake is? Am seriously considering making one at the weekend

Am having another EE day today, they seem to suit me quite well so will probably have them most days tbh. My menu today looks like this:

Breakfast: Fat Free Natural Yoghurt with Blueberries
Lunch: 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEB) half teaspoon of Heinz Creamy Light mayo (not sure of this but have put down as 1syn as only used a scraping) mixed salad and cucmber slices, 3 slices of extra thin smoked ham, 3 plums.
Dinner: SW Spaghetti Bolognase ½ syn

Snacks: Banana, Sliced Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Strawberries

It will be weird not having garlic bread with the spaghetti bolognase but I’m not going to buy any so we can’t have it as once I have a slice I can’t resist another! I might get OH a small individual one so he doesn’t feel left out though :)

Your so good planning all your meals out...

So far today I have had a muller light... some grilled chicken to snack on.

A banana, satsuma and and an alpen light. Feeling hungry this morning!

On a mug shot for lunch.

Didnt have any tea last night!!

xxx

I was just wondering....does the OP ever use this thread?
Because i was just thinking we could keep track of loses etc on the first page?
Have our own little slimmer of the week etc?
Put the weekly password on the first post every week??

I just thought it might be a good idea....if not, dont worry :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->