Anybody due May 16th or around then?

I'm a bit behind lol but due the 24th :) got to hear heart beat at the doctors today was so amazing as he wasn't sure if it was to early to find it lol

May24th =) I have a little bump already, haven't felt any movements. Hopefully within the next month I will! So anxious!

I'm due the 21st. My bday is the 16th, so that's a great day to be born. :)

May 24th for me too. Had the scan yesterday and all is well. No bump yet so reassuring to have seen our little one yesterday :happydance:

i am due may the 12th or the 14th they been funny with my dates lol

yeahyy i am due on the 17th may!!! wooohoooo cant wait!!!!
i have a small bump which is rather big by the end of it!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxx
hows everyone doing??? have you all had your NT scan results yet? iam still waiting!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm may 17th! ( although scan made it may 16th ) just come over to second tri too! X x x

xxxxxxxxxxx
hows everyone doing??? have you all had your NT scan results yet? iam still waiting!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya :) ...I had my NT Scan on 8th November was an amazing experience the machine at my hossie has changed quite alot since having my last child was all so very clear :) xx

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol, I wake up with a small bump too, and by the end of the day I look about 6 months! I'm due the same day as you :) x x x

I feel massive!! Only really noticed it this last week..

Hi ladies - come join us here

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/728909-may-2012-babies-150.html

We're all due in May - hope you are all doing well!

i was originally told may 16th, then may 24th but now the date we are going by and sticking with is may 22nd :)

WOW soo many! Its so exciting and I can't wait till May :lol: OH is so excited as well.

I've not felt it moving yet but we've heard him/her moving lots on the doppler, however we have a very naughty baby in there who loves to hide from us when the doppler comes out! We've been convinced its a boy and we find out on the 3rd December so 15 days now (yepp I've been counting down)!
And as for a bump, some days I look like I have one and some days I don't, just want it to show for real now! Definitely want one by christmas :lol:

Due may 19th :happydance: and my birthday is may 18th!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->