Anybody due May 16th or around then?

I'm may 13th! Also my birthday is may 11th I'm hoping baby comes before my birthday as I'd love that as my present! As opposed to being in labour lol :(

I'm due on May 10th with my first. Just starting to show, but haven't felt movement.

May 17th here.
My stomach is totally sticking out but I hesitate to call it a bump. I have gained 8 lbs, which is a bit on the high end, and I feel like it is all in my gut! Oh, and my massive boobs.:holly:

I'm due May 14th. :) The last week or two I haven't been feeling much in the way of symptoms, so I've been terrified about my appointment on the 21st! I'm sure all will be fine though. :) I have my gender scan on December 13th, can't wait!

I'm due on 9th May and it's our wedding anniversary on the 14th.
I've got a bump but no movemenets yet :-(

I'm due May 21st and have been skipping around on 1st tri and 2nd tri. I have the tiniest of bumps, but like another poster said, it varies by time of the day. I think mostly it's just bloat. Haven't felt any movements yet.

I got my NT test results back and she said it was "super negative"... 1 in 10,000! Yay!

When u saw my midwife, she reckons they will be busy in the labour wards in may... She has got many women due in may

And as for a bump, some days I look like I have one and some days I don't, just want it to show for real now! Definitely want one by christmas :lol:

Haha yes, that's it! All I want for Christmas is a wriggly baby and a bump :cloud9:

its my first time eva to post in any forum
my first pregnancy too 14 weeks and 5 days :)
baby is due 13th may also already have in idea on the sex as seen a lil willy at the scan
exciting stuff

I'm due the 15th! I have no bump but still a ton of bloating.

thats two of us ! My doctor told me My uterus feels 3 weeks smaller but she also said the baby got plenty of room inside .I may not show for a long time . Waiting for u/s in 2 weeks ,hope everything is going to be ok :thumbup:

thats two of us ! My doctor told me My uterus feels 3 weeks smaller but she also said the baby got plenty of room inside .I may not show for a long time . Waiting for u/s in 2 weeks ,hope everything is going to be ok :thumbup:

I hope your ultrasound goes well!

I hope your ultrasound goes well!

Thank You ! 2 days ago I felt the baby kick ( poke ) ! That made my day and I feel much better because I don't think I would feel the baby it it would be 12 weeks big :) ! But still need to make sure at the u/s ! I will definitely keep u posted :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->