Anybody due May 16th or around then?

GirlRacer

Reaction score
I've just started posting here in 2nd tri :) and wondered who's due around the same time as me? :D xx

I'm due May 15 :) I just switched over this week too.

Me!! May 11th. Argh!! Too exciting!!

Due May 20th! My birthday is the 15th, husband's is the 18! Will be a crazy month!

Ahh nice to see quite a few of us :) its one of my good friends birthday on the 16th and she's gonna be a godparent so she's really made up that the baby's due on her birthday!

I'm due May 12th.

Anyone got a bump or felt baby yet?!

I'm due May 12th.

Anyone got a bump or felt baby yet?!

I have a bump and I have been feeling baby for a couple of weeks but this is my second and you usually show and feel movements much earlier :flower:

bump- yes, and just felt movement for the first time literally 5 minutes ago.

I'm due May 21st, currently jumping in and out of 1st and 2nd tri! It's my first, think I felt it for the first time on Monday - my sister had primed me on how it feels and it was definately not like anything I'd ever felt before, made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!! So exciting

May 17th!!!!!
I look about 8 months?!?! Cant work out if its a bump or just me being fat and bloated?! x

May 18th! And I finally have a teeny bump :D It sticks out further than my boobs in the evening but I'm pretty certain that much is just bloat. Plus I still have pretty small boobs, it's not that much of an achievement to get past them :haha:

May 18th! And I finally have a teeny bump :D It sticks out further than my boobs in the evening but I'm pretty certain that much is just bloat. Plus I still have pretty small boobs, it's not that much of an achievement to get past them :haha:

Im due on 18th too :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->