Anybody due on or around 29/01/12??

mandyt

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I got my BFP last Thursday 4 days before AF due after 6 month ttc.:happydance:

My EDD is 29/01/12, is there anyone whos on around same date that would like to be bump buddies??

Im currently very tired and feeling sick most of the day.

Mandy xxx

Hi There,

I got a positive pregnancy test a couple of days ago :happydance: and from the working out the day of my last period (23rd april) i think im due around that date too.

I have had lots of nausea, sore boobs and feeling tired but my symptoms seems to have eased a little now.

Its ages to wait till my 1st appointment/scan... im very impatient to check everything is ok :shrug:

Congratulations hun!! its so exciting but really scarey at same time isnt it!!

I managed to get in with midwife next week for booking in but only because we go on holiday for a couple of weeks end of June and I want a dating scan before then as had a MMC in 2000. If I dont get it through before then Im going to pay for private one in Leeds and then at least I can relax on my holidays knowing everything is ok!!

Is this your first baby? I have an 8 year old daughter who thinks shes 18!! cant remember ever feeling ill when pg with her though...although it was a long time ago!!

xxx

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am due on the 27th :D

congrats!!

I've worked out my EDD as 04/02 so I'm not far off.
I got my BFP tuesday after 9 months TTC.

Congrats on all your BFPs.

xx

Hi, i'm due on the 24th jan apparently, can't wait to have a scan, time feels like its going so slow now that i'm pregnant!

Congratulations to everyone!

Hi everyone
Same here, I'm due 21st Jan with my first baby, ever since I found out I was pregnant, time has stood still! I'm desperate for the date of my first scan to come through!

Congratulations everyone x

Me too :D I've worked out I'm due around 27th Jan, can't wait!
I'm just feeling really tired all the time x

I am currently due on the 30th January and would love a bump buddy... I also got my BFP last thursday xx

Im due on 26th Jan with my first, just got my :bfp: last thurs, wasnt planned so still not sunk in! Def would like some bump buddies to share this with! xxx

ooohhhhh looks like we all had busy couple of weeks beginning of May!!!:sex::ha ha It does feel like time is stood still at the moment....but im sure all of us will be saying wheres the last 9 months gone when it reaches end of january!!

I cant wait for scan to know everything is ok......ill be 12 weeks around my 30th birthday so will be fantastic to be able to tell people on my birthday!!:happydance:

Im still in shock that im up duff!! and Ive know for a week now!!

Hope everyones symptoms arent too bad

xxx

I just got my bfp tonight! I think I'm due around the 28th Jan. I tested last Saturday but got a negative as my af was due that day. I just thought I was late, but then I thought I'd test again to be sure and there they were: 2 happy pink lines!

Hope everything goes well for you all- keep us posted!

Based of the first day of my last period I'm due Jan 29th too... I think I ovulated early but we'll see after my first OB appoitment

I am also due on the 26th Jan! We have been TTC for 7 months and was starting to get a bit fed up. Really starting to feel sick now though!:wacko:

I'm due the 28th Jan if I worked it out right. I got an early scan so know exactly how far along I am :) I get another scan next Tuesday and should see baby shape. I'll upload photo up on here so you can get an estimate of what your babies look like if you's want?

The early scans are making me far too excited though. I had a lot of pain for the first 3-4 weeks. They're calming down now, but if I do too much exercise I get the cramps. Baby's like 'mammy take a break'.

Have you started nicknames yet? My OH call's them the 'buba bubble'

Hi guys!

I'm due 30th Jan 2012... so I'll be seeing you all around the forums for the next few months :)

Look forward to getting to know everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->