Anybody due on or around 29/01/12??

Well my only symptom is sore bbs at the mo so feeling.......normal I suppose! I''ve booked in for a private early scan for next Saturday because I just couldn't wait another 5 weeks until the 12 weeks NHS one!

We were TTC for 18 months so absolutely over the moon!

How's yours going?
xx

Hey all.... I am due 26th Jan. Had a scan and bloods done and another scan due 9th June. Praying this one is a girl and a keeper!!

ATM... sore boobs, indigestion.... and sooooo tired.

I confirmed my BFP with my GP today. I'm due around 1 Feb 2012. This is my first baby and I can't wait.

hi! my EDD is 1-31-2012! Im so Excited! got my BFP on the 19th! Hoping for a GIRL!

I'm due 30th Jan. bfp last Thursday after 2 years ttc. Feeling tired all the time and very sore bbs! Dr app on Wednesday. V nervous about it all. First baby :)

Well my only symptom is sore bbs at the mo so feeling.......normal I suppose! I''ve booked in for a private early scan for next Saturday because I just couldn't wait another 5 weeks until the 12 weeks NHS one!

We were TTC for 18 months so absolutely over the moon!

How's yours going?
xx

I feel so sick ALL of the time, today has been awful with a headache from hell, we are going for a private scan too hopefully next sat if they get back to me my dr wont send me for an early scan even though we have lost two :( I still keep doing tests

congratulations everyone

sweet! DH and I only dtd once and it was the day before ov so it was a shock that i got a bfp. ov on may 6th, due January 27th, got my bfp at 10dpo on may 16th. no symptoms, except i seem to sleep alot and sore nipples like crazy but generally don't have tender boobs. :shrug: i do seem to get headaches more often than usual. no nausea or vomiting at all. i already had blood work (first hcg was 989, 2nd hcg was 3,748 and progesterone is 31.9). ultrasound on june 6th. only 8 more days but time is going so-o-o slow!

the month of May seem to have been quite a busy one for all of us! lookin forward to seein you all throughout the rest of 7-8ish months!

Congrats! I just found out I'm pregnant, and estimating I'm due Jan. 18th, we have our appt and ultra-sound next week. This is our 1st baby and actually we are getting married in 7 weeks, so this was a totally unexpected surprise, now I'm over the shock and really excited. Hoping everything is ok, so Im dying for my appt. I wish you luck too!!

I've worked out my EDD as 04/02 so I'm not far off.
I got my BFP tuesday after 9 months TTC.

Congrats on all your BFPs.

xx

Congrats to us all ladies :) I also was ttc #2 for 9 months this time around. EDD is jan 31/feb 1st!! Not feeling much yet, just very tired and bloated.

sweet! DH and I only dtd once and it was the day before ov so it was a shock that i got a bfp. ov on may 6th, due January 27th, got my bfp at 10dpo on may 16th. no symptoms, except i seem to sleep alot and sore nipples like crazy but generally don't have tender boobs. :shrug: i do seem to get headaches more often than usual. no nausea or vomiting at all. i already had blood work (first hcg was 989, 2nd hcg was 3,748 and progesterone is 31.9). ultrasound on june 6th. only 8 more days but time is going so-o-o slow!

the month of May seem to have been quite a busy one for all of us! lookin forward to seein you all throughout the rest of 7-8ish months!

Congrats!! Of all the 9 months spent ttc, this was also the only month we only got to dtd one time. Ds was sick and in our bed the entire week leading up to O. I felt major o pains this month and know exactly when it occurred and we dtd about 3 hrs afterwards. Thought for sure we were out, and go figure its the month we get our bfp!! This is so exciting! I've got an ultrasound a few days after you. And Yes time is going sooooo slow, I can't help myself from obsessing every single day. It is going to make for a lonnnnng 9 months!

hiya i am 5 weeks pregnant.

i am due january 30th 2012.

i have a doctors appointment tumorrow as well as need to have a blood test

nice to meet you all ;)

ME!!! I'm due the 30th!

Got my BFP on the 22nd of May (last Sunday). I'm 4 weeks 6 days, 5 weeks tomorrow (WOO HOO!!) We told our parents today, they're all very excited. I just hope I didn't jinx myself by telling everyone so soon. I had a m/c 4 years ago so I've very nervous!

Awww you are Buds with Mrs H_JO? I remember her ... she is lovely!:hugs:

hi girls due jan 30th. ttc no. 2 for two months so feel very lucky. ds is nearly 10 months so will be just 18 months but excited. still nervous as had a mc before him at 6 weeks so will feel bit better when i get past that
mamaofone we are bump buddies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->