Anybody due on or around 29/01/12??

Im due 1st feb. Having a 6wk scan next wed (8th) due to mc and fertility issues. Worrying ; (

I'm also due feb 1st! :) I have a doctors appt the day after you, I may get a quick scan as well as he's got a small machine right in his office, if not I hope he sends me for a thorough one to ease my mind! Hope all goes well for you!

Due around 1/29/12 too! Congrats ladies!

sweet! DH and I only dtd once and it was the day before ov so it was a shock that i got a bfp. ov on may 6th, due January 27th, got my bfp at 10dpo on may 16th. no symptoms, except i seem to sleep alot and sore nipples like crazy but generally don't have tender boobs. :shrug: i do seem to get headaches more often than usual. no nausea or vomiting at all. i already had blood work (first hcg was 989, 2nd hcg was 3,748 and progesterone is 31.9). ultrasound on june 6th. only 8 more days but time is going so-o-o slow!

the month of May seem to have been quite a busy one for all of us! lookin forward to seein you all throughout the rest of 7-8ish months!

Congrats!! Of all the 9 months spent ttc, this was also the only month we only got to dtd one time. Ds was sick and in our bed the entire week leading up to O. I felt major o pains this month and know exactly when it occurred and we dtd about 3 hrs afterwards. Thought for sure we were out, and go figure its the month we get our bfp!! This is so exciting! I've got an ultrasound a few days after you. And Yes time is going sooooo slow, I can't help myself from obsessing every single day. It is going to make for a lonnnnng 9 months!

indeed! 7 more days till the ultrasound! not like i was counting days or anything.. :blush: i am looking forward to it! It took us 6 months to get our bfp so it was a little nerve racking when it took that long but i'm glad it worked out in all of our favors! i never had ovulation pains or anythign so i had no idea when it was time, the only way i knew was temping and when i saw that i bd the morning before ovulation i figured it was too late and just put it on the back burner and waited for the 2ww to be done. surprise surprise!

ME!!! I'm due the 30th!

Got my BFP on the 22nd of May (last Sunday). I'm 4 weeks 6 days, 5 weeks tomorrow (WOO HOO!!) We told our parents today, they're all very excited. I just hope I didn't jinx myself by telling everyone so soon. I had a m/c 4 years ago so I've very nervous!

i feel you, i mc at 6 weeks 5 years ago so i am anxious about this one. when i was about late 5 weeks i had beta testing cuz i started spotting and my first hcg was 899 and the 2nd was 305 so it meant i was miscarrying and sure enough, mc'd at 6 weeks. For this pregnancy, I went straight in for beta testing and my hcg is rising normal at 4w3d and 4w6d so i am feelign better but now the longer it has been since the beta testing the more worrying i do and thinkin "is there a baby in there at all?" since i have no real pregnancy symptoms. :shrug:

Awww you are Buds with Mrs H_JO? I remember her ... she is lovely!:hugs:

yep, sure am! we were ttcing at the same time and we all were on the same thread a few months back and she got her bfp so it was very exciting but it was very sad when i later found out she had a loss. she now has a ttc journal so you should drop by and say hi to her :)

That is how I know her... we lost our babies at roughly the same time:cry:

Can you let me have the link to her journal as I would love to say hi to her:hugs:

Thanks Autumn xx Still think yours is nicer.... was it professionally taken?

No, I took it:)

Wow autumn that is awesome! Are you a photographer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->