Anybody due to test 22nd August?

Yumymumy22

Reaction score
I'm looking for a buddy to compare symptoms ect with, AF due 21st ish I have short cycles ranging from 24-27 days x

i am do the 22 i would love to wait with you ladies and compare symptoms

Brilliant :) have you ladies O yet? I know it's early but I have open cervix EWCM etc so expecting very soon if not already! :) x

I'm honestly not too sure! I'm trying (TRYING!!) to take a more relaxed approach this time.. what I do know is that I'm CD16 and we BD'd on day 12 & 15. not optimal, but we agreed to BD because we want to, not just to make a baby.. although I sure hope we do! lol

Fertility Friend thinks I'll be getting AF on the 22nd, but I had a baby in March and so my cycles are still a little crazy. If I ovulate on CD 12 like last month, that would be this Tuesday. Hubby and I are getting ready to go DTD as soon as he's done brushing his teeth! :winkwink:

Ahhh hehe I wish I could be more relaxed about it too!! I'm CD 10 now and think I need a day off from BD haha then tomorrow I'll step back to it! I think I'm one of those people's who NEVER get +OPKs. I test twice a day, around 1pm and 9pm and never even a hint of a line. I've changed brands also :/ but I'm assuming I'm O ok as I have DD who is 4! Had a not of a temp jump this morning so hoping its because I O yesterday :) fingers crossed ladies!!

I've been trying to think of ways to avoid disappointment if AF arrives this month... Please add if you can! I've decided the day she arrives I will go online and book tickets to Alton Towers(big fair in UK) as I absolutely love the fair and have not had chance to visit this year, but I'll be going within the week to avoid risk in the next 2ww hehe. What do you girls do? Obviously I'd prefer not to visit the fair this summer if I can get my BFP instead :D x

hi, please can i join? i will be testing on 21st august, but my AF is due on the 19th, just hoping i can wait :)

Yumymumy22 i love your idea for helping with the disappointment when AF arrives, Alton Towers is a good one :) I will be in the lake district when my AF is due, its for our one year wedding anniversary and if AF arrives i can drink champagne and go in the hot tub so that will make me feel a bit better.

This is my first month of trying. Would be lovely to share symptoms with you ladies this month x

Im due to test on the 19th but I'm going to wait til the 22nd I think :D

I have cycles either 24/25 or 28/29 days so all being well I'll be testing around then

Sure the more BFP dust the merrier :). Champagne will be nice! It's like the silver lining when our eggies test our patience :) I'm visit g Scotland today to see the castle me and OH we're hitched in. We go every year, just for the night or 2, I'm counting this as a 'Procreation or Insemination Vacation' hehe. O is welcome tomorrow with open arms!!

Is everybody charting? I've just starting this month, it's V addictive I hope I'm doing it right!!

Ym22

Aww scotlands beautiful. Very romantic!! I hope it does the trick for you. I am not charting this month as its my first try but will definately be giving it a go if no luck, can imagine it gets addictive! Are u doing anything else? Opks?

if af comes im going on a shopping spree:) and the fair sounds like a lovely idea. i was charting last cycle but im taking a more relaxed approach to ttc this cycle. ive been a schedule bd lunatic so hd will appreciate a break, who knows relaxation may be the key.. i hope fx for everyone this cycle.

hi! can I join? I should NOT be getting af the 22nd or so

Everyone welcome :) its nice to see when when people are at the same stage isn't it :)

I use OPKs twice a day but NEVER had a positive!!! Have lots of EWCM thought so sticking with my instinct and DTD as much as me and DH can cope with haha! May even try to keep it up in the TWW ;) after all it's best to cover all bases x

Hello ladies, how fad is anyone Getting on? Anyone caught O yet? It's my first proper cycle TTC so not sure exactly which day O will be/has been yet :) baby dust****

YM22

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"