Anybody due to test 22nd August?

Ok so I have no idea when I O but I'm going to TMi for a moment....yesterday when I wiped I had a spot of faded (like borderline pink??) red blood. Never noticed that before...but with a longer cycle I'm not sure. Maybe O spotting? That would have been CD19 (of approx 33) for me. Seems most likely.

Awe're gonna have testers soon! Can't wait to see some BFPs!:happydance:

Yummy- I think im approx 6dpo today!!

Mrs- that gives me abit of hope!

not holding out much hope though as its only 1st month ttc!! Pain seems to hav gone today! :D

Good luck ladies x

Hello ladies, I would be honoured to join this lovely group!

This is our first month of TTC, I have a 25-28 day cycle so AF is due the 22nd at the latest. It's been 3 months since we came off the pill, so my cycle is still regulating (after 10 years being on & off the pill).

We've been married for 9 months so enjoying BD almost everyday this cycle since CD5, but these past few days I've come down with a fever and sore throat. And we're in the middle of moving so have been feeling quite run down =\ haven't had the chance to monitor any potential symptoms as I've just been feeling so sick, but would love to hear what everyone else is going thru as we start the TWW...!

Haven't started charting or anything, but we're going for it, praying for a blessing and really just enjoying trying :)*After reading through all your stories (good and not so good) in getting to this moment, I wish you all the best in bringing a baby into the world, may this be the month for a BFP for all of us!

Ok so I have no idea when I O but I'm going to TMi for a moment....yesterday when I wiped I had a spot of faded (like borderline pink??) red blood. Never noticed that before...but with a longer cycle I'm not sure. Maybe O spotting? That would have been CD19 (of approx 33) for me. Seems most likely.

Awe're gonna have testers soon! Can't wait to see some BFPs!:happydance:

Maybe you O earlier in your cycle. It might be implantation bleeding? I am on CD20 of 30 or 31. I will go ahead and say I am experiencing very slight cramping that I am hoping is implantation. I don't see any implantation bleeding though so I am not going to get excited. I don't think I felt this last month so I guess I will see. I am charting any symptoms I feel this month so that way next month when I try again I will know what are not pregnancy symptoms for me :p

@6footnoodle - I'm cramping too a bit. How many dpo are you?

@MrsTAZ - have you tried using OPKs or temping? They can be very helpful!

Hey Mandy :) I am 5 DPO today or at least based on what day I think I ovulated. I started having slight cramps yesterday and today I still have some. I read that you cramp when your body is trying to move the fertilized egg to the uterus to be implanted or it can be implantation. Both are good so hopefully it's one of those reasons.

Hello ladies, I would be honoured to join this lovely group!

This is our first month of TTC, I have a 25-28 day cycle so AF is due the 22nd at the latest. It's been 3 months since we came off the pill, so my cycle is still regulating (after 10 years being on & off the pill).

We've been married for 9 months so enjoying BD almost everyday this cycle since CD5, but these past few days I've come down with a fever and sore throat. And we're in the middle of moving so have been feeling quite run down =\ haven't had the chance to monitor any potential symptoms as I've just been feeling so sick, but would love to hear what everyone else is going thru as we start the TWW...!

Haven't started charting or anything, but we're going for it, praying for a blessing and really just enjoying trying :)*After reading through all your stories (good and not so good) in getting to this moment, I wish you all the best in bringing a baby into the world, may this be the month for a BFP for all of us!

The only symptoms I had with my first babe was a fever & sore throat! Maybe that's a good sign for you!

I'm about 8DPO haven't really had anything yet just a sore throat today. I was out late last night though and didn't get a good sleep,so might not be anything!

6foot - yeah, you definitely never know! fX! And your cramping sounds positive!

Mandy - no, I haven't used anything yet. If I don't get incredibly lucky this month I may try next month. At least then I'll get an idea of when it is.

Trying - the sore throat actually sounds promising! Ooh I hope for you!

Hi ladies! May I join? I'm currently 3 DPO if FF is right, so ill be testing the 22nd (if i can wait that long!) Received my first positive OPK in 83 days! Stopped BCP at the beginning of April and have had a few anovulatory cycles, so I was very excited when I saw those two very dark lines!!! So far my only symptoms are sore BBs and today I've had some cramping on my right side. How are you all getting on? Baby dust to us all :)

Finally got to the store and got my first OPK yesterday. I know I'm probably so late (too late?) because I was thinking I would O tomorrow or Monday. took it this afternoon and got a faint line in the positive window. Does the strength of the line color reflect the amount of LH, or is it not connected? So nervous after really being convinced I was preggo last month.

Hi ladies.. May I join you as well..?

I will be testing 22nd August.. This is my 4th cycle ttc#1 but the first time using opks and temping.. So I am a bit excited .. I got my + opk on cd12 and ff confirmed I O'ed on cd 14.. I am 4 dpo today..

Would love to wait it out with you ladies..

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all of us : )):dust:

I'm due on Aug 19, I don't think I could wait any later then that!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttc-journey-1328162400z28z4z12z1z20z8z0z25-6-1-0.png

Trying4Angel1 - will keep positive for a BFP for us both!

MrsChaffin my BB are getting sore too :(

:wave: Hi!! I can test the 22nd as well! And i am going to do my best to hold off until then!! Af is really not due until the 25th due to late ovulation but the 22nd would be 11dpo!

:dust: to all you lovely ladies!

Sass- a faint line on an opk is not a positive. In order for an opk to be positive, the test line has to be equal or darker than the control line.

Finally got to the store and got my first OPK yesterday. I know I'm probably so late (too late?) because I was thinking I would O tomorrow or Monday. took it this afternoon and got a faint line in the positive window. Does the strength of the line color reflect the amount of LH, or is it not connected? So nervous after really being convinced I was preggo last month.

yeah, unfortunately a faint line isn't a positive as bluesparkles said! It does react to the amount of LH in your body, so when an OPK is positive (darker or as dark as the control line) it means you've got a surge of LH which usually happens right before or during ovulation.

@6footnoodle - Yup I've been cramping for the past two days and now I'm 3dpo today. Hopefully that's a good sign!!! :) how're you doing? what other symptoms have you got??

ALSO, hi to all the ladies who are joining us! Hope we ALL get our bfp this month!! xx

Hi Wantabigbump, Joss, bakerh, Mandy and all other ladies on this thread:hugs:

So what are you planning to do besides wait for that BFP !!! I mean like I am thinking of drinking raspberry leaf tea as I read it helps thicken the uterine lining so might help with implantation : )))

What are your thoughts on baby aspirin.. I went and bought it after I read great reviews abt it helping the bean stick but not sure whether I should take it or not ..

Baby dust to all !!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"