Anybody due to test 22nd August?

Congratulations! That's so nice to hear. 9 days from O for me now. FX xx

Hey everyone! Well I got my :bfp: today. I am super excited. I hope you all get yours soon!!

Congrats wantabump !! Happy 9 months to you :)

How is everyone else doing ? Did you test.. Or still waiting.. I am cd10 in my new cycle after af got me and waiting for O.

Sass, did you test ??

Good luck everyone !!!

Fx to you yummy!
I'm so preggers. GOt the bfp real light Sunday on a Cbe, then pretty solid on Monday on a fr and a bit brighter on a Cbe on Tuesday. I am stoked and terrified. Really hoping it sticks. I've had cramps since Friday. Found a new obgyn, but she can't see me til September 19. Trying o relax......
How are things going with you?

Wow Sass that is great news !! :hugs: and congrats to you !!!

I am so happy to hear that ...remember you worrying about cramping...so guess it must have been implantation :)

Don't worry it will be fine .. Fx for you. Just try and relax now :)
I am on cd10 waiting to O..another cycle , hoping something happens !!

Please give some tips what you did this cycle so that I get the bfp soon :))

Ladies I got af yesterday at 10dpo - Lutheal phase is only 9 days?! Very disappointed as I had convinced myself this month.... Good luck to the rest for bfp either this month or next!

Try2find I am so sorry to hear that.. I also got af on cd12 .. Luteal only 11 days but my cycle was weird short this month so I am hoping it is odd one.
But if my luteal is truly short I am going to my doc for some progesterone as it helps increase luteal.. You could try discussing with ur doctor too.

What cycle day are you now ? Good luck for this cycle !! And fx for you :)

Congrats sass :hugs: happy 9months!

Natzie - I am currently cd6 almost finished af so bd time soon! Last month was hard because the signs seemed so positive.... Yeh my Lutheal phase was 9 days so if I get another two cycles that show the same phase length I too will be knocking on the drs door! In one way it is quite nice to have a poss reason in another it's quite scary. I've been told a natural remedy is to take more vitamin b (any extra you will pee out if ur taking prenatals). And dr remedies are progesterone cream or clomid etc. lets hope a bit of extra vit b will do the trick. Plus we could have had a bit more bd last month (only managed two out of the five fertile days but it was first time charting so wasn't sure when it was!).... Fx for us all! :flower:

No prob. I stopped my bc 14 months go and I don't think I O'ed after until I started that heavy prenatal and fish oil for 2 months. Then I got a super heavy AF and it was game on. I started BDing right after AF. I did not wait for the center of my cycle. We BD every other day for the whole month and every time I put a pillow under my tush and laid pretty still for 30 minutes. If that didn't work, my plan for next month was going to be switching my BD days from even to odd (cycle days) and using pressed and cups.
Oh i also cut my caffeine to 1 glass per day and 1-2 max on alcohol. I did not totally stop drinking because DH and I are big social drinkers and I didn't want the stress of people asking me if I was preggers and having to say no. I stopped once we got our bfp, and not before. I also went to yoga last month and tried to get tons of sleep.
But I will say I never had a sign that did not scream AF until the day I got the bfp. It all seemed very AF. I would have bet money she was coming. I really thought somehow I would know, but i really had no clue. Terribly sore bbs, cramps, mood swings, all my standard AF signs. I hope some of this helps.
Oh my prenatal is from gnc and it's a horse pill with insane amounts of everything you could ever want in it. I take that plus a triple fish oil daily and I drink green tea and a carnation instant breakfast every day.
Fx for you Natz! Mega baby dust! Hit me up if I can help at all!

Yesterday, I got my first +opk ever at cd12! Well it was my first month testing, so I'm excited to see the strips actually work (after seeing so many faint lines the past week).

Have also been charting and have seen my temperature start to rise this morning after its dropped this past week.

Sass, thanks a lot for your inputs ..I am going to do all of that . I had also stopped taking caffeine but now I take 1-2 cups coz it is too taxing for body o stop it altogether.. I am only going to stop once I get my bfp : ) meanwhile you take plenty of rest and I am going to post here how goes !!

Meg's, congrats to you for the opk !!

Try2find, good idea abt vitamin b I am going to try that as well:) I am cd11 today and got my smiley face and also pos opk on IC.. IC was not that clear I mean it was much darker than previous days but digi shows smiley so I am sure . I have been using both since cd 8!

fx for all of us and baby dust !!!

Natzie, wonderful news on the +opk, I really hope this is your month - now let's have some fun and BD like crazy lol...

me too, still having my cup of coffee everyday, not stopping til I get that bfp!

Baby dust to everyone!

I too have just finished af -thank god! Cd7.... Takes a long time! So bd time very soon - I have been given a red light by fertility friend so prob got a day or so but there's no harm surely :winkwink: good luck ladies and good :sex: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->