anybody els, or anybody had anything like this if so whats the outcone?

mummyb1994

Reaction score
OK so its currently 8days since i DTD.. That evening (before DTD) is when I first noticed the little bit of ewmc on the tissue as I wiped, of course i thought nothing off it ay the time and when I slept with this person, the ewmc was rhe last thing on my mind...

So my story/symptoms since that night as followed:-

1d after DTD... Still a small bit of ewmc on the tissue as i wipe (thought to my self the big clumpy bit should follow tomorrow),
slight cramps on and off on the right side...nothing major...

Day 2 after DTD.. MC was still clear but was alot more watery then it normally is (my ewmc is normally the same each month, little bit in tissue for two daya then big sticku bit comes out on day 3... Then im 'dry' until af)
Stomach cramps were still coming and going again but still notjing major...
Day 3 after DTD ... OK so feeling slightly odd now. My coffee first thing made me gag so i had tea instead:nope: , my sense of small has gone through the roof, everything that i normally do smelt 10x stronger...
Feeling a little bit icky in myself also,
I'm starting to question why the big clumpy bit of ewmc hasnt come out yet... Then it him me, i slept with someone - unprotected - at my most fertile point :dohh: MC was still watery but more a creamy colour now.. Had to wee again and the MC differs between clear and ahiny to creamy and watery (sorry tmi)...

Day 4 after DTD... I'm starting to panic now... My MC would of normally stopped now but ive still got the 'wet' feeling down there and every time i pee i have a little on the tissue... My smell sense is still getting stronger... I cried at watching shawshank redemption :/ I've seen it loads and ive never cried...
I've started goung light headed alot as well on this day... My boobs are feeling a little sensitive around the nipples...

5 days after... I'm starting to ache, my arms, my legs... Everywhere.. Carring my lb up the stairs feels like hard work and i feel worn out after... Being tired has hit me with a sledge hammer.. My MC still changes slightly but its still three (I had the same MC through out the whole of my last pregnancy)... Im peeing more too and have stared getting a feeling in my lower belly which feels like someone is tuggimg at me but only on one side...

6days after... Oh do i need more sleep, the thoight of going anywhere honeatly revolts me... Food doesn't interest me, I'm feeling slightly queezy and the head rush is coming quite regularly now, very vivid dreames started...

Week after... Im pretty sure i got pregnant... Mc os still there 7days after the first bit came!! My boobs still dont hurt mut my nipples are sligjtly tender and feel ichy now... Weird dream againg last night, still cant face eating, even making kys food i was gagging... And more tugfimg feeling in belly...

8days after... I feel like i should have bad flew or something because i honeatly feel like ive had 10 rounds with mike Tyson physically... Stil mc coming, boobs feel slightly larger but not much, round my nipples is slightly darker now also... I feel/look bloated and keep getting hot sensations since last night... I'm starving, i made spag bowl for lunch as and ate loads!! All in all i just feel abit.... Blurgh...

What would say this is about...

You never know until you take a test. I would say you are far enough past ovulation that you would have a pretty good idea with a frer. I say test in the next couple days with fmu.

fx'd you get whatever answer you want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->