Anybody else snowed in?

Charlotteee

Married Mum/Stepmum of 4
Reaction score
Day off work wooooo :) Anyone else snowed in??

Think i'm gonna spend today having a big clear out and finishing xmas stuff off. Take my mind off things :)
xx

I'm having a pyjama day. My sis is coming up later with her 3 kids, so that'll keep my lot occupied. Feeling a lot of cramps today, thank god for painkillers.

I'm so up and down with my emotions. It's Paul's first day back at work since we lost Charlie, and i hate that he's not here. Bless him he's looking after me so well, picking up the slack with the kids and listening to my ramblings.

Glad you are doing better Lotty, I think Xmas is a great distraction for us all.

Sorry about the cramps, have you ever had Feminax? I get them for period pain, so they could work, they're really good.
And having the nieces and nephews is a brilliant distraction - they're so much fun to be with.
Today will be hard with DH being back at work, but i bet he's wanting to be with you.
I know it sounds stupid and incorrect, but time is a great healer - it will get better hun xxx

Not snowed in but we have snow!!! well ... mostly is so it is going to be great walking into the town center lol =P if my mother ever gets here that is she is half and hour late as it is..
I really want a white chistmas!. =D
xxxxxxxxx

Lots of snow still settled here from the first batch of snow!!!! Loving it!!

Iced in, rather than snow. Not really safe to walk anywhere, tho hubby has managed to drive to work for a half-day.

Well guess who ended up going to work :growlmad:

Daddy took me, now i need to figure out how to get home :nope:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back