Anybody else "trying, not planning" ?

Mummy2_1 I'm the same as u. I went mad with my first. Pretty sure I've PCOS too but never been diagnosed, I'm so irregular and never have the same cycle twice. Are you late or anything Atm? I'm trying to be patient due in the next couple of days and waiting on tests to arrive. Xx

I was diagnosed in 2010. I had a laproscopy and scans. I'm in first cycle without contraceptive pill. I'm near ovulation or ovulating as have pain on both sides and dull ache any time I move from lower abdomen. It's so easy to get crazy over ttc. I'm anxious I will be crazy again and that will just make it harder to catch. What symptoms do u have tracyhopes??

I went crazy when I was actively TTC and Altho I would love another LO there are reasons why we r NTNP. I've had on and off cramps, metallic taste in mouth, feeling ill a few mornings. Overwhelming tiredness, and really bad acne. But because cycles R messed up I'm now I think around 16dpo and wondering should I already had a bfp? Hoping you get a bfp soon and don't have to wait too long as I no that's what made me crazy.... It was also because of my messed up cycles tho lol. I was about to be tested for PCOS in 2011 and found out I was pregnant with my little boy. So never followed through with it. Xx

Same here I am excited about having another baby (when the time comes) but so so scared and anxious and nervous and worried and frightened. But then there are so many hormones and emotions that come with pregnancy and Motherhood, of course the idea of pregnancy and a baby should produce the same mountain of emotions

QUOTE=Pinkfootsie;33909877]sometimes I wish my hubby was not so indecisive....he always say it will happen when it happens...but is almost relieved when af shows....although this month has been crazE for me....

I went of the mirena more than a year ago...and had a cp about tree months ago...

And since then ️️hubby say every month ... Let's hope there was not equipment failure...wtf does that mean....

The doc said when he did tests a while ago that I am still ok to conceive although I am 34 and dh is 45... I just think my clock is ticking....and somehow I want to be pg, but am terrified in the same instance...do any of you feel that way too?[/QUOTE]

Tracyhopes do u know your average monthly cycle. I tested only on my average and then wasn't testing too early as pcos cab really affect every month, time of ovulation and time of new cycle

Yes average is 35 days but today is 35 😂 yday I had a bfn it is sooo scary, especially when ur cycles R so crazy. But day 35 and no sign at all lol. I usually get sore boobs about a week b4 and nothing. But not getting excited as I've had bfn xx

Best just not to think about it, the more I obsessed the more upset I felt when my new cycle started. Fingers crossed for u.xx

I tested today BFN at DPO 10-15, will test again if AF doesn't show by the 16th

Aww fingers crossed for u! Anymore symptoms? I'm testing again tomorrow think its around 17dpo and day after AF due! As I'm due today! Xx

No pms symptoms or pregnancy symptoms. I'm actually 9 to 14 days DPO as of today, not much of a difference. Still probably won't test till missed AF

Well no sign of AF showing here but very doubtful that I am pregnant this month, in fact I'd be shocked (only DTD 3x all cycle and had a very weird cycle after stopping BC). Kind of hoping AF shows so at least I know where I am after the withdrawal bleed but boy is it dragging.
I'm unsure if I ovulated last week (had 3 days of EWCM and discomfort over left ovary if touched and during BD, in which case AF may be due in about 10 days making this a 36/37 day cycle. Once AF arrives I'm going to try not to think about it too much and focus on lots of sexy time hahaha.
X

Ps good luck Tracy - sending baby dust x

Blu10 fingers crossed for u. It's so annoying not knowing what is going on. This is my first cycle without Bc. I don't know how long it will take for all Bc to leave my system. Just not knowing is already sending me mad

Its amazing when you watch talk shows, I actually watch paternity court, lol and they always say "we only had sex one time" and that one time produces a baby. I know some are lying but, in reality it only takes 1 time.

Good luck babifever Blu10 and all other ladies waiting for the BFP.

Fertile days are here. My opk was nearly positive yesterday so should go positive today or tommorow.I plan to just keep BD and hope to catch that egg.
sending lots of:dust::dust: your way ladies.

Good luck ladies!!!! I tested and BFN for me I no we r NTNP but I'm really upset! Was sure I was! Still no sign of AF but I'm pretty sure im out xx

Aww tracyhopes your bfp will come soon, fingers crossed
As much as we say ntnp, we really are just kidding our selves lo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"