Anybody else "trying, not planning" ?

Good luck with next cycle! CD35 here, BFN, no sign of AF, no symptoms of pregnancy either. Fed up.com ! X

BLU10 it must b esp frustrating for you. Any idea when you ovulated?

AFM 4dpo nothing really to report except some vivid dreams last night but still very early.

Oh it is lotus womb! I think it may have been between 4th and 8th meaning in theory AF should be due next week? Based on how I felt during my last two pregnancies (one mc) I dont think I'm pregnant so just want AF to show so We can press on with the next cycle. It's worse as I just went back to normal after I stopped the pill when conceiving DS and had normal 28-32 day cycles after his birth.
How long have you been trying?

Blu my partner was away for a while so officially started more relaxed trying from August. Just started using opk then too. Realised short LP 10 days which probably due to me breastfeeding.
I am hoping for a BFP soon if not by Xmas will try a lot harder than we are now.
How about you, how long have you been trying?

I guess my husband and I fell into this category yesterday.. I got my IUD, we told our parents but I wanted to tell someone else. So I'm looking forward to see where we all end up.

Blu my partner was away for a while so officially started more relaxed trying from August. Just started using opk then too. Realised short LP 10 days which probably due to me breastfeeding.
I am hoping for a BFP soon if not by Xmas will try a lot harder than we are now.
How about you, how long have you been trying?

well I suppose were not really trying as yet. I stopped taking my pill the start of sept had a withdrawal bleed on 14th and am still waiting for my first AF. Just wish it would hurry up now. I conceived as soon as I stopped taking the pill last time (ended in mc) then waited 3 months and got BFP first cycle again. I know im 4 years older now so things may be slower but just a period would be nice lol. CD36.... slight period like ache this morning again, otherwise no symptoms and think I ovulated 5-8th oct so should be due anytime now. If I dont get AF by the weekend I will test again, but Im 99% sure Im not pregnant.

Nothing much here started to temp as of today to determine if I'm ovulating or not

Well AF has finally arrived after 39 days first cycle off the pill. Its taken a while but means i was probably right with the date i ovulated. Woooo hooooo x

AF got me today, too. Kind of a good thing in a way since now I know what my body's doing off the pill. :) Took 34 days since being off (not counting the withdrawal bleed) for it to show! Hopefully I get back to my natural 29-ish day cycle like before.

Sounds like we'll be in the TTC category once this cycle finishes, but if we get too stressed on it we'll be back to the "trying, not planning" category again.

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Sorry lavender and blu........well wishes for next time love

Its ok babifever we werr not trying this month, wanted a full cycle after birth control before we start lol x

AF got me today, too. Kind of a good thing in a way since now I know what my body's doing off the pill. :) Took 34 days since being off (not counting the withdrawal bleed) for it to show! Hopefully I get back to my natural 29-ish day cycle like before.

Sounds like we'll be in the TTC category once this cycle finishes, but if we get too stressed on it we'll be back to the "trying, not planning" category again.

Baby dust to all! :dust:

crikey your cycle has been like mine lavender. Im glad AF finally here tbh x

I am not trying anymore for now, but also not taking any bc. My depo shot was supposed to wear off last March, but my only af since then was the end of June. I did try for a while but I got really depressed when nothing was happening, so I have decided to try and focus on other things and also get my hormones checked by my doctor. They put it off until I was at least 6 months post depo, as they said a gyno would not even check me out until then.

Haha yeah Blu it's been a little weird this month! The wait coupled with the BFNs were driving me a little nutty towards the end. AF was a mixed feeling bit I'm glad to at least be on the way to normal cycles now. :)

Sounds like evetyone has a good plan.
Babifever it is a great idea to temp. I found it so useful with conceiving my son.

Afm 10 dpo will test on Monday if I am late.

Sounds like everyone has a good plan.
Babifever it is a great idea to temp. I did when trying for my son. It well really help you pin point ov.

Well I am 10 dpo will test on Monday if I am late

My boyfriend and I have recently joined the TNP club. I'm 26, he's 25, we've got plans for marriage, living in a basement suite with an extra room and landlord's blessing on a child in the suite, and we'll be building our own home within 2 years.

I'm 1.5 years off finishing my computer science degree, but there are no regulations in place that would prevent me from taking time off, and my university provides childcare. He's a journeyman certified carpenter with lots of connections to keep him employed in good jobs.

So we've decided to stop preventing (stopped using the pill), start tracking my cycles and keep a closer eye on our eating and spending habits, but otherwise not change our long term plans until nature does its thing.

Welcome Orglethrope. Sounds like your both ready to go. You may choose to go with the flow and see how things go for a few months. It is helpful to track your cycles, you may decide to temp or use opk as well as looking at your cervical mucus. I highly recommend fertility friend as when you register take you through some helpful tutorials all about TCC.
Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->