Anybody else "trying, not planning" ?

Got a BFN this morning..,still no period. I have sore boobs, cramping, and really achy legs....ugh! This is how it happened last time we tried for a baby- I went of BC and couldn't get pregnant for 10 months and had to use Clomid for three months. So frustrating. Hopefully AF comes soon or I'm not sure what I'm going to do...can't get pregnant if I can't get my cycle regulated. I HATE birth control it screws up so much.!

Have you tried non hormonal methods? I haven't been on BC in year. take a look at Vitex. It is absolutely wonderful for regulating menstrual cycles. It is a beautiful herb that was placed here by God and does wonderful things. Maybe get with an herbalist because doctors like to talk you out of utilizing what is natural and growing on our planet. It worked for me! The Solaray brand :)

AFM: My AF will be 3 days late if it does not come today. I began having AF cramps on and off yesterday at 15 dpo. No blood or anything, only this odd white discharge that looks a bit like cottage cheese. No itch or irritation and not much of the discharge. I last tested at 13 dpo, the day before AF was due and it was BFN. Now I am wondering hmmmm. Could I be? (you know...like the commercial lol). I will probably purchase a couple more tests

Thanks :) I'll try anything. Where do you get it? I don't know why I even went on BC. Obviously I can't get pregnant when actively trying/not trying and they make me feel like crap. Next time not happening. Hopefully after this month I can get regulated and get my BFP!

Thanks :) I'll try anything. Where do you get it? I don't know why I even went on BC. Obviously I can't get pregnant when actively trying/not trying and they make me feel like crap. Next time not happening. Hopefully after this month I can get regulated and get my BFP!

You can order it offline but I normally get mine from an organic market I shop at. Whole foods may have it. If you type it in google some online stores may pop up.

I will have to look at our local store.

Had a thought: before I started on BC (like WAY before, when I wasn't on BC in high school/early college) my cycle days were naturally 31-32 days ish. The last time I went off my BC the first cycle that I had was almost 35 days then it gradually got longer before I started taking progesterone to get them going. SO long story short- I have sore boobs, cramping, bloating, exhaustion, leg/knee aches(this was how I knew I was pregnant with my son) which is why the BFN bums me out so much. BUT maybe it's still too early to test?? I'm at CD31 as of right now, maybe I should wait a few days and test again? *fingers crossed*

Ever since yesterday night I have been in the WORST mood! Snapping at people including my son (which makes me feel like the worst person ever and makes me cry) Has anyone ever experienced this? I've had crabby days with PMS but nothing this bad...

TNP= trying not planning: having alot of sex (when desired), not taking any fertility measurements, going with the flow, yet actively desiring to conceive!

just looking for other woman in my position. Still wanting a child just as much as the TTC threads, but taking all of the technicalities out. I suppose its similar to NTNP; but to say I'm not trying is a understatement.

Yep! We are! :hugs:

I took my last pill on Friday so officially NTNP as of next week! (after withdrawal bleed) I'm pretty excited! What have others experiences coming off the pill been like? In terms of breakouts, moods and period/period symptoms etc I'm a little scared of my first period off the pill tbh (assuming of course I don't get BFP first cycle)

I am in the same boat as well! we were actively trying and did not have any success as of yet, I found I was getting very anxious, too stressed, sex wasn't as enjoyable because it only seemed "necessary" and so we decided to take it easy for a while and see what happens! :)

We are doing the same thing had plans to ttc using OPK'S and tracking CM but I went off Nuva Ring in October and haven't had anything but my withdraw bleed so I was already getting stressed about ttc because I haven't ovulated going to call Dr. In a few weeks to see what the next step is as far as jump starting my cycle. So we decided to casually ttc for a year and see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->