Anybody else "trying, not planning" ?

I have to track my cycle.... Id never remember what date my last period was otherwise hahahaha. Ive never temped before but Im pretty sure I know when I ovulate so not sure temping would help? What do you ladies think?x

I have to track my cycle.... Id never remember what date my last period was otherwise hahahaha. Ive never temped before but Im pretty sure I know when I ovulate so not sure temping would help? What do you ladies think?x

I believe IT confirms actual ovulation, besides the symptoms influence by the estrogen increase.

Blu I think temping is a good idea as it will tell you for sure if and when you ovulate. Your temp does not rise until the day after you O. This is why opks can be helpful for some people as it let's you know a ay or so before your ov.

Well I think I may have a light BFP it is 13dpo let me know if you can see. Not the clearest pic. No AF so will test again on Wednesday. I will also see if I can pic up a frer or clear blue. Only have these Amazon cheapy test.

SI_20141027_082035.jpg

Ugh, the pale lines!

6 years ago I thought I might be pregnant (wasn't ready at the time). 2 First Response tests had a pale positive 2 days in a row. 3 days later clear blue said negative. I was so late that time I still don't know what the lines on the first 2 were telling me.

Hi how's everyone doing?

Well my faint line is a little darker at 15 dpo. Not as dark as I would like. I first tested with my DS at 16 dpo and it was much darker. I know every pregnancy is different. I have decided to test each day with these test until it's dark enough and then test with clear blue or frer.
I am just staying positive and going to make my Dr's appointment.
My only real symptoms were sharpe stabbing pains in left side 7/8dpo massive mood swing around the same time my poor partner got an ear full lol. Yesterday slightly tender breast and that's it really.
Just staying positive ladies. Thanks for your support.

SI_20141029_085209.jpg

Oh wow lotus that looks +ve to me!! Congratulations. Have you tried a FRER? X

Thanks Blu I will do just waiting it out. I will get frer either way whether they get darker or not. JuSt to confirm.

I got a another rise this morning. Now Fertility Diary and Fertility Friend have me ovulating at CD 19 (a day after my bday, lol). Making me DPO 3 today. I'm feeling really confident and we didn't miss any days, although we never miss anydays before I even knew for sure. I also decided if I don't get BFP this round we will break for a little bit. TTC is like a job. I really need to put some major focus into my diet with my having diabetes. Hows everyone?

locus what's the stat?

How is everyone doing? Did u get a frer lotus? All good here not really been on the forum much since AF as trying not to obsess about conceiving. Anyway CD13 here so should be fertile very soon. I really need to pin hubby down (literally) as hes working stacks of hours. Good luck this month xx

Got a rise today. I'm almost positive I felt some cramping in my slept. And I most definitely felt a sharp pain in the vagina area. It was sharp and quick. Haven't felt this since July. I pray ff has been accurate. I'm also having mixed feeling. Half of me feels super confident this cycle, but the other half feels like it didn't happen and probably won't until I lose some weight....sigh

Me and My Boyfriend are doing the same thing, not trying to get pregnant but not preventing ether..... Im Kinda Scared though dont know if i should be trying to maybe up the odd of it happening or not????

GOOD LUCK:thumbup:

Babifever wishing you the best for 2 week wait thanks for checking in.

Blu updates is that all well as far as I know. I did not get test yet as funds are low till payday next weeK. I will then. To be honest my lines are real dark on my amazon test so I am sure I am pregnant. Will let you know when I take it though. It's nice to see those lines lol.

Thats great news lotus, chuffed for you! Im pretty sure its fertile time here, CD18 more EWCM than ive ever experienced and my nipples are extremely sore and sensitive and more erect (sorry tmi). Feeling positive this month! Fibgers crossed for everyone x

Hi Ladies,

Hope I can join in on the this one. Hubby and I are in our fourth month. We are not into all that technicalities either; only thing we have are my ovulations pains to go on. I have a minor cold and started ovulation pains today? Fingers crossed!!! Baby dust to you gals!!!

Im the same Gen, only keep a note of last period and recognise ovulation pain and change in CM. Think ive ovulated over the oast weekend.... 2 week wait here we come! X

Welcome Gen all the best.

Good Luck Blu hope you catch that egg too hun.

Thanx lotus. CD24... hope this cycle is a little shorter. If im correct with ovulation then AF should be due next weekend or very early the following week - hopefully that means my cycle will be 30-32 days. How are you feeling?x

Hi

I'm going to be in the same boat in Dec. I want to keep ttc as relaxed as possible. I can be a bit of an over thinker so I think it's best for both me and my soon to be husband to try a relaxed approach. I want to keep sex fun, I don't want it to turn into a baby making chore with lots of pressure (not saying that it is that way for those who do chart etc but with my personality type it's just best for me not to go down that road to begin with!)

Maybe if no luck in 6 months then I might take a more structured approach

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->