Anybody else "trying, not planning" ?

Hi everyone. I've been feeling like I didn't fit anywhere till I found this thread. My husband works away two weeks at a time and is then back for a week so really no point tracking ovulation or stressing about it as it's all really out of our hands. He was back all last week so tried A LOT!!! AF should appear this weekend so waiting to test. Had some interesting symptoms though so we'll see xx

Hi all! Little backstory- first baby we tried for 10 months and we got our BFP after 3 months of Clomid. Beautiful baby boy born 2/2/12. So stressful...

My DH and I are ttc #2- or more not preventing not trying with lots of "practice" :)

Been having dull cramps really low in abdomen (implantation would have been yesterday if I'm on a normal schedule according to the 'calculators') AF should (hopefulyl not) be here by Saturday. But hoping to get prego right away this time :)

@Snoopee - sounds like we're in the same TWW! Good luck to you!

We're in the same TWW! What have your crazy symptoms been?? I've had some odd ones as well.

Good luck to you too. You'll have to yet me know how you get on. I'm really nervous about testing so don't know whether to test on Saturday or wait to see if I'm late. I've been getting very mild cramps and random sharp pains. Usually week before AF I get quite bad cramps consistently so it's weird that they're so mild. Sore, slightly swollen breasts and my nipples are sensitive. Don't usually get that when premenstrual. Also a strong metallic taste in my mouth which I got with my last pregnancy so hopefully that's a good sign. Of course this could all be in my head and I'm going crazy! I hate the tww!

I can test Saturday but I might just wait a week- My last baby it was so stressful and hard to get pregnant and everytime I tested I was so disappointed. So I'm trying to be chill about it this go around and let nature take it's course and not get my hopes up- go figure I'll probably get a BFP right away, lol. I wouldn't complain about that! :)

I've had the sore breasts for a week now and they're getting worse, I've been having the same mild cramps and twinges of pain as well. My gag reflex has been in overdrive! Just thinking about it makes me feel like gagging so that's new...my legs ache a bit - with my last one my knees hurt SO bad i knew I was pregnant. And today I'm nauseous - but it's a different odd kind of nausea...not usual upset stomachs nausea. Not sure how to explain it. *fingers crossed*

Yeah it's the disappointment I dread too. I'd rather have AF show up than look at a negative test. Although I know I won't be able to hold out pass Saturday either. Who am I kidding? I'll probably be testing Friday morning! Well looks like you have lots of promising signs, fingers crossed for both of us x

Good luck to you too. You'll have to yet me know how you get on. I'm really nervous about testing so don't know whether to test on Saturday or wait to see if I'm late. I've been getting very mild cramps and random sharp pains. Usually week before AF I get quite bad cramps consistently so it's weird that they're so mild. Sore, slightly swollen breasts and my nipples are sensitive. Don't usually get that when premenstrual. Also a strong metallic taste in my mouth which I got with my last pregnancy so hopefully that's a good sign. Of course this could all be in my head and I'm going crazy! I hate the tww!

IS your metallic taste consistent? My mouth tasted of blood for about two seconds twice. Then I smelled blood a few minutes later

It comes and goes but when I get it it's very strong and can last from a few secs to a few mins. Also keep getting the metalic smell but it's not as strong or as often x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

Here is a link that I hope encourages us all. According to FF it says the average first BFP takes place on 13.6 dpo :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/When-can-I-expect-a-positive-HPT-if-I-am-pregnant.html

Here is a link that I hope encourages us all. According to FF it says the average first BFP takes place on 13.6 dpo :)

That's reassuring. I should be 13dpo today but really trying to hold out testing until tomorrow or, if I can manage it, Sunday!

Hey. Just thought I'd update. I tested today at 13dpo and got a BFP. Good Luck to all of you, hope you'll be getting yours soon too xxx

Yaaaaaay!!!! Congratulations! So happy for you. How excited are you? Lol I bet enormously excited

You give me hope. I had what I believe to be the metallic taste again yesterday and it lasted much longer and even came back after I brushed. But it taste more like blood. Then today I woke up with an abscess on my back gum. I had zero blood in my mouth during that taste. I hope to be right behind you. AF due tomorrow so we shall see.

One more question. Have your hands and feet or anywhere else on your body been falling asleep? Feeling tingly?

Hey guys I'm 20, never had a baby and definitely not ready for a baby. But I would never abort. So lately for the past 6 days I've been having major breat pain. I'm not sure how it's suppose to feel in early pregnancy. But it's a different kind of soreness than normal period breast pain. Just like every other period symptom They hurt on the sides by my underarms but whats weird is they feel really sore on the inside too... if that makes any sense. Not all the time just at random times for a minute and then its gone. Plus they feel fuller and the areola looks wider and nipple looks larger. Sry tmi. Ive also had small pinching cramps right on my right ovary. They're not too painfull, just there. I've been having a dull lower back and neck pain which I've never had as a period symptom. I've been sleeping longer hours during the night and taking naps during the day and I've been having more headaches than usual. A few mornings ago while I was sleeping my sister took out the leftover food from the night before and I could smell it all the way to my room it was strong like if she had just cooked it. Also my bf and I bought a pizza a couple days ago and I normally love pizza but that day I wascompletely disgusted by the smell. It was too strong and to me it smelled like rotting cheese. He said I was crazyand it smelled fine. These are all the symptoms I've had for the past week and my period is due in a six days. But for the past couple days now I've been having regular period cramps and regular white cm which I normally get before my period... I'm so confused. I know I have to wait but I can't I'm too nervous. Would a test detect it this early? Who else has had these symptoms? Please tell me what you think?* I need help..

Yaaaaaay!!!! Congratulations! So happy for you. How excited are you? Lol I bet enormously excited

You give me hope. I had what I believe to be the metallic taste again yesterday and it lasted much longer and even came back after I brushed. But it taste more like blood. Then today I woke up with an abscess on my back gum. I had zero blood in my mouth during that taste. I hope to be right behind you. AF due tomorrow so we shall see.

One more question. Have your hands and feet or anywhere else on your body been falling asleep? Feeling tingly?

Thank you. I am really excited but still feeling a bit tentative. It's still very early days.
I haven't had any tingly feelings in my hands and feet. Not that I recall anyway. The main things for me we're extremely sensitive nipples and the metallic taste.
When are you thinking of testing? Have my fingers crossed for you x

Me! I stopped birth control last month. Hubby is going to basic in January so if we aren't pregnant by then, then when he gets home, we will chart and actively start TTC. I'm so excited for my son to get a sibling and to start over. Being a parent is the best thing!

Thank you. I am really excited but still feeling a bit tentative. It's still very early days.
I haven't had any tingly feelings in my hands and feet. Not that I recall anyway. The main things for me we're extremely sensitive nipples and the metallic taste.
When are you thinking of testing? Have my fingers crossed for you x

I tested yesterday, day before AF and got another BFN. Today AF is suppose to be here and is not. I will test in another few days

Hey guys I'm 20, never had a baby and definitely not ready for a baby. But I would never abort. So lately for the past 6 days I've been having major breat pain. I'm not sure how it's suppose to feel in early pregnancy. But it's a different kind of soreness than normal period breast pain. Just like every other period symptom They hurt on the sides by my underarms but whats weird is they feel really sore on the inside too... if that makes any sense. Not all the time just at random times for a minute and then its gone. Plus they feel fuller and the areola looks wider and nipple looks larger. Sry tmi. Ive also had small pinching cramps right on my right ovary. They're not too painfull, just there. I've been having a dull lower back and neck pain which I've never had as a period symptom. I've been sleeping longer hours during the night and taking naps during the day and I've been having more headaches than usual. A few mornings ago while I was sleeping my sister took out the leftover food from the night before and I could smell it all the way to my room it was strong like if she had just cooked it. Also my bf and I bought a pizza a couple days ago and I normally love pizza but that day I wascompletely disgusted by the smell. It was too strong and to me it smelled like rotting cheese. He said I was crazyand it smelled fine. These are all the symptoms I've had for the past week and my period is due in a six days. But for the past couple days now I've been having regular period cramps and regular white cm which I normally get before my period... I'm so confused. I know I have to wait but I can't I'm too nervous. Would a test detect it this early? Who else has had these symptoms? Please tell me what you think?* I need help..

You should wait and see if you are late then test. That would be best

Congrats Snoopee!! I still haven't tested but I haven't gotten AF either. Testing tomorrow morning!!

Got a BFN this morning..,still no period. I have sore boobs, cramping, and really achy legs....ugh! This is how it happened last time we tried for a baby- I went of BC and couldn't get pregnant for 10 months and had to use Clomid for three months. So frustrating. Hopefully AF comes soon or I'm not sure what I'm going to do...can't get pregnant if I can't get my cycle regulated. I HATE birth control it screws up so much.!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->