Anybody get +opk in their tww?

aww yay for getting in some bd! :dance: thats it, stay positive, its so important! Im sure thats what helped me conceive me first after my hubbys vasectomy reversal...we were told it wasnt going to happen, not for a long time if at all, due to his very low count after his 3month post vr sperm analysis... But i was already pregnant when they told us that, i found out afew days after those results! My thinking was 'oh well, it only takes one' and sure enough if did.

Aww i hope you get your answers soon :hugs: i see from your sig you've been trying for a very long time, how have you still got your sanity at all!! You so deserve this, praying you get your bfp very very very soooooooon xxxxxx

Ahh thank you, that was a lovely thing to say and how excited you must have felt at your last bfp! I always try to stay positive, a lot of the time I think it's never going to happen but it doesnt stop me symptom spotting and testing like a mad woman!
This mornings opk still looked positive but a bit lighter so maybe this is ovulation, I dont want to keep waiting any longer though so I'll test again sat and call clinic Mon morning if bfn and see what they can do, how long have you been trying for your second?

hehe im with you on the mad testing and symptom spotting, :haha:

Have you got any other ov symptoms did you say? Ewcm? Ov pains?

Ive been trying for this one since oct '13 really. I was pregnant last year, was lucky enough to conceive straight away last april, then i got poorly and found out i had a dodgey gallbladder. Was causing these vicious attacks. I had to change my diet, i became scared to eat incase an attack killed the baby, was just awful....then at 9weeks the baby we'd seen healthy and happy only afew weeks before,had died. We didnt know, i had a scan and we found out. Baby didnt come so i had the erpc procedure to have her (instinct) removed....that was in the june, then i didnt want to ttc again until after i had my gallbladder surgery which wasnt until nov...i was very poorly afterwards, i got infected, was on a lot of meds etc.... Then when i started ttc again, my cycles were crazy, lps crazy short, post ov temps extremely low.... My body just isnt playing ball....

If I dont get a bfp this cycle then i have to go on a ttc break until dec, due to a holiday we have planned next july. Dont want to take a baby less than 8weeks old or be over 7.5m pregnant... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->