anybody had physcic predicitons from gail?

i used aimee
she said boy born october 2011 and another baby 2012
gail says bfp girl b4 xmas and twin boys born july 2014

I just had this back from Aimee

Your reading for me isnt too clear as I feel you have had problems ovulating so it is hard for me to pin down an exact date! The one thing I am picking up is the number 10. This could mean Concieving in October 2010 or your baby will be born October 2011. The colour I see is pink which surrounds this baby!

Your reading for me isnt too clear as I feel you have had problems ovulating so it is hard for me to pin down an exact date! The one thing I am picking up is the number 10. This could mean Concieving in October 2010 or your baby will be born October 2011. The colour I see is pink which surrounds this baby!

how do you feel about her reading? :)

Have you had any problems ovulting that your aware of?ive never heard of amy giving predictions only gail so i just stuck with her and if it isnt correct then oh well! but hoping it is!!:thumbup: xx

i do hope we get our bfps very soon the wait is making me go crazy!!

I hadn't had af for 7 months from november last year until july because of my weight, and they only started again during July, so the ovulation issues thing is spot on really. I'm not sure how I feel about it at the moment as we've been taking some time out of really going for ttc, just so we could get our spark back, so I'm guessing if she is right then it'll probably be the birth in October as I don't think I'll have been lucky enough to conceive this month :rofl:

I hadn't had af for 7 months from november last year until july because of my weight, and they only started again during July, so the ovulation issues thing is spot on really. I'm not sure how I feel about it at the moment as we've been taking some time out of really going for ttc, just so we could get our spark back, so I'm guessing if she is right then it'll probably be the birth in October as I don't think I'll have been lucky enough to conceive this month :rofl:

very interesting.....wow

Got mine from Gail a couple weeks ago. Hope it's true, here is some of it. She's right on the ball about the other stuff I didn't post.

I do see here a birth within 2011 for you, I sense you may have just had a false alarm or dissapointment around pregnancy testing, but I see a baby girl clearly born 2011, spirit show me a conception month of December/January

Im shown everything is healthy and well around pregnancy and birth for you

I feel this child then completes your family, as Im not shown any further pregnancies after this

Has anyone got the link for the reading from Gail? Am considering getting one of hers too :blush:

Got mine from Gail a couple weeks ago. Hope it's true, here is some of it. She's right on the ball about the other stuff I didn't post.

I do see here a birth within 2011 for you, I sense you may have just had a false alarm or dissapointment around pregnancy testing, but I see a baby girl clearly born 2011, spirit show me a conception month of December/January

Im shown everything is healthy and well around pregnancy and birth for you

I feel this child then completes your family, as Im not shown any further pregnancies after this

aww chick if something she said is right then hopefully you bfp is! i will know if mine is in a few weeks but just not feeling very hopefull!:cry: one thing in mine she said is also true so fc. Ive never had a reading done before so if its correct i will defo be using gail again!!:baby:

If you google Gail123 you will find her or go on ebay and google her shes on there hun.

Me and my OH want a baby more then anything its getting a bit stressful and im soooo gutted when af arrives but when i find out im pregnant it will be the best day ever!

Baby Dust girlies
:dust:

how long does it generally take for a reading from Gail to come through? I went and ordered one last night :blush:

Hi Emmyreece , I got my reading from gail in just over 24 hours . I think she tries to get back to you within 48 hours!

Good luck!! xx x

when i got mine i ordered it at half 12 at night and got it at 11 in the morning! update us what it says for you

Will do :thumbup:

Been looking at baby girl clothes and names today :rofl: :blush:

Clare, I've got lots and lots of boy names, but no girl names yet, but I really like Skye for a girl at the moment, and my fella likes Ashely :blush:

:wohoo: I'm shaking

I've just had my reading back and Gail predicts a healthy baby girl conceived in February 2011, which actually links in with what Aimee predicted too :cloud9:

Gail also sees a baby boy conceived in December 2013 and born healthy in 2014.

She also picked up on my frustration at how long it's taking, and at the moment things seem like they're in limbo but will soon become loads happier for me.

She also picked up on a slight medical issue, which I bet is my weight, and an appointment or chat about it in a few weeks time is going to be very positive for me. Now this is particularly important for me, because I'm on a weight management thing with the dr, and my next appointment is on the 16th November (which is a few weeks away), and lately I seem to have hit a brick wall and made a conscious decision to make a bigger effort ...

I can't believe how much I'm shaking :cloud9:

hi i've just had one as we are debating ttc or waiting here's what it said

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you, I firstly picked up your feeling a little bit in limbo on your path at this time, I feel you want changes but your not sure where to make these changes or where you want life to go at this time, this will get stronger over the next few months for you

I feel looking at pregnancy areas although I feel you want more, your not living your life around ttc, and you can pretty much get on with your life contently if another baby didnt come along

Spirit who come in around you, want you to have another child for the right reasons, and show that you have alot still to achieve as an individual as well as being a mother

I am seeing a baby boy here for your future, and I pick up your alot more focused on your paths direction and feel less in limbo when this comes along for you, I link with a lady who shows me her name is Anne from the spirit world, this lady would be linked family wise to you somewhere along your family tree and she is showing me clearly June 2011 for this conception with a 2012 birth and everything healthy and well around this for you

Dont fear any changes and remember at all times spirit will guide you in the right direction

So to clarify I see pne child ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->