anybody had physcic predicitons from gail?

she predicted oct/nov for me which is right as i got my bfp on thursday!! good luck

she predicted oct/nov for me which is right as i got my bfp on thursday!! good luck

Congratulations :) How lucky is that! YAY :) What did she predict you'll have ? For me it's a little boy November 2010 conception and 2 little girls in the future.

I've noticed that Gail seems to have the majority of correct predictions ... or is that wishful thinking on my part :blush:

I really hope she's right for the baby girl conceived in Feb 2011 that she's predicted for me [-o<

she predicted baby girl and in future 2 boys! but i dont mind what i have as long as there healthy!! i know i never had a reading before and wasnt sure weather to believe it but other things she said was right too about moving property soon etc! so i will get an in depth reading when i can!! shes soo good! also free will can stop predictions fromc oming true like if you had to work late the night you were supposed to do it and u didnt have sex etc.. we did it every other night and i said to m partner we did everything we could this month so iif its not true then the free will isnt either but it was true and im gratefull! those of you that have had a prediction i hope you get yours then or before :) xx nobody knows yet apart from my partner gonna wait a few weeks then tel family etc!! :)

Thats a good idea I think I'd wait till 12 weeks to tell friends and family :)

ohh congrats on the bfp! i have noticed as well that most of the correct ones seem to come from gail really hoping mine is right!

she predicted october conception mid november testing, i didnt ovulate until 3 days ago so not october conception but hey im not going to nit pick if she is right

feeling positive about this month we bd'd almost perfect timing so fingers crossed my hard work and prediction come true!!!!!

She's on holiday, back tomorrow and I can't wait to get mine!!

For me she said November conception with a girl born in 2011 and then a Jan/Feb conception in 2013 and a boy. I dont think the later will be true because I do not want my kids to be so close..but we'll see.....would love for the first one to be true or for something earlier!!!

Hi, I had one done couple if weeks ago, she said clear conecption before end of year and healthy baby girl born 2011, sure do hope sheis right! X

I have never had a Gail reading, however I found a beautiful psychic on eBay called Tracey M.

I ordered her TTC prediction and I recieved the reading almost 24 hours of payment. So she was really fast to respond :thumbup:

Her reading made me feel so good after I read it because not only does she predict what sex of the baby but she also predicted the personality of the child and what life they may lead.

With her reading she said December will be significant, as it will be I either fall pregnant, find out I'm pregnant or will due. She didn't give an exact year.

Then told me the sex which is a boy. And what kind of child and man he will be. It was really freaky when she described the child's personality because it was WTF this child sounds like a combination me and my OH.

Hee hee.

Has anyone else used a different reader besides Gail?

i got one a few months ago and she said sept conception with october bfp so she was wrong
but...

she said that id been run down and i would be recharged by october and get the good news, i think she just mis interpreted the cards a little cos i have been run down and was feeling loads better in oct and i just got my bfp this morning so concieve in october.

hope she is right about the little girl part now

i got one a few months ago and she said sept conception with october bfp so she was wrong
but...

she said that id been run down and i would be recharged by october and get the good news, i think she just mis interpreted the cards a little cos i have been run down and was feeling loads better in oct and i just got my bfp this morning so concieve in october.

hope she is right about the little girl part now

congratulations. H & H 9 months.x

aww congrats huni!! ps girls how do you get those tickers on the bottom of your page i cant get mine to come up xx

oooowww wow, did you wait until your missed AF to test or did you find out before the end of your cycle????

all you ladies have tickers. can you help me out, i got one of lillypie but when i edit my signature and addit in the html bit the tickerdoesnt come up just the website address even when i save it?? am i doing something wrong lol! congrats to all who have had bfps! and baby dust to all who will be soon getting their bfps

are you putting the code in between img tags hun??

give me a shout on pm if you need anymore help hun x

On the 27th I opened a dispute against Sandra after not receiving my prediction and she emailed me yesterday saying she had never received any emails from me. She asked me to send my picture and information again and so I did then today I received my prediction from her. I am so glad I did not get my refund and instead got my reading because I am very happy with what she had to say. Good luck girls...

After reading this post I ordered a reading from Gail! I'm so excited to read what she has to say!!!

thanks emmyreece your a star huni!! i hope to see your bfp on here very soon :)
sunshine20.. yes she is very good i mean she has mostly all correct but take into account free wil can stop things from happening. me and oh did it every other day all month so we new we did everything so if prediction was wrong then hey but we did everything and prediction was right! good luck

I got mine from https://conceptionreader.webs.com/ I got it from a link someone on here had posted. She says conception will be Nov/Dec 2010 and a girl. I have symptoms so fingers crossed! I'm tempted to get one from gail too. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->